WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Which is funny as hell because I do feel terrible for the people over there, but....

Not voting/withholding a vote or voting for Trump because of Biden and the Hamas/Israel situation vs Trump who was complicated during Covid which got over a million deaths

Muh Freedom to get measles and have my whole immune system deleted

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might do lol

He's calling Palestinians terrorists, what exactly do you think he "might" do.

I hope you can justify letting Ukrainians die from an invasion while you go hard for Palestine because Trump just "might" do whatever he can to tarnish our NATO relations

:gucci: You’re not even making any sense.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And your evasion of the question by cowering behind insults was unfortunately not a surprise to anyone here.
The cowardice and bad faith posting has become so mundane around here.
My dear Hawaiian native, if you think a Trump presidency would not inflict more death and destruction based on his history of handling even the simplest task assigned to him, our Convo ends there. Respectfully.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forget all the trolling, what do you guys think Trump would do to Palestinians that is worse than genocide?

Someone brought up inflaming tensions with Iran, and I thought it was well said. Trump would almost certainly be pushing us into a regional war, playing right into Netanyahu's hands, but I'm talking specifically about the Palestinian people. If they're going to be killed anyway, why would it matter which President sold the bombs that killed their entire family?
this isn't a genocide. it's civilian casualties in a war, that was started by the side whose terrorists are currently hiding out among said civilians, knowing that their terrorist attack/subsequent strategy would get them killed

i could embarrass you by asking "would these casualties have happened if Hamas hadn't launched a terrorist attack", but that would require you to condemn Hamas, which i know you're not capable of doing

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not a zionist, just a deplorable racist cac who hates brown people :yeshrug:

Case in point.
so why is palestine shooting rockets at israel on a daily basis not a genocide? because they aren't good at it?

the way you've disgraced yourself to simp for a terrorist organization is embarrassing

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
biden needs to tell him no. tell him to suck a dikk

as long as there's the debates biden agreed to, and they actually do it, no one will give a fukk about "trump's extra debates"
Trump is like,

And in October we will do a debate in a ufc cage. Dana White, I know him well. He will moderate with Joe Rogan. Huge venue. And on Halloween i was thinking of a horror themed debate. Like in Stephen Miller's house. So creepy. But he's great.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so why is palestine shooting rockets at israel on a daily basis not a genocide? because they aren't good at it?

the way you've disgraced yourself to simp for a terrorist organization is embarrassing
Palestinian children are a "terrorist organization"?

Never mind. You're both a zionist and a deplorable racist cac who hates brown people :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Palestinian children are a "terrorist organization"?

Never mind. You're both a zionist and a deplorable racist cac who hates brown people :scusthov:
Palestine shoots rockets at Israel on a daily basis. i asked you a simple question; why do you support genocide?

do they get a pass, because their rockets aren't effective enough?

this is the level of clownery that Hamasimps have to stoop to. i bet you couldn't even point out Gaza if i gave you a blank map of the world :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now it's only a genocide if it happens to Israel.

Yeah, you not beating the zionist allegations.
i haven't called either genocides, you have.

i'll ask again; why do you support palestine shooting rockets at israel on a daily basis?

is this gonna be like when i ask you why trannies should be allowed to play women's sports, and you don't really believe it, so you never answer the question out of embarrassment?