Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that not a big deal?

Apparently your memory is bad or you're extremely disingenuous

This article is from 2020 so start here

It’s a stupid point to bring up given what’s going on right fukking now especially as a fear mongering tactic.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You Zionists are something else with the fear mongering. We are literally witnessing a genocide, an ethnic cleansing and the crack down of protestors at universities under this Warlord and y’all still have the nerve to fear monger about what Trump MIGHT do.

But, but he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. :camby: :
Yall really love tossing Zionist around :mjlol:

He might not do nothing he WILL make life even worse for everyone that cares about or actually lives in Palestine. Yall a lost cause :dead:

If you really believed that you wouldn’t be voting for the warlord like you said you will. Let’s not posture for daps good brother, we may squabble back and forth but in November I’m proud you will be doing the best thing for the protestors and Palestine.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really love tossing Zionist around :mjlol:

He might not do nothing he WILL make life even worse for everyone that cares about or actually lives in Palestine. Yall a lost cause :dead:

If you really believed that you wouldn’t be voting for the warlord like you said you will. Let’s not posture for daps good brother, we may squabble back and forth but in November I’m proud you will be doing the best thing for the protestors and Palestine.

I don’t know how many times I have to say this. I would have proudly voted for the Warlord this year given all the good domestic policies he passed in his first term. But just like LBJ, he tarnished his legacy with his support of Israel. I have to call this out even while I begrudgingly plan to vote for this mummy.

But, Make no mistake I’m voting against Trump. Also, I have no issue with anyone who decides they can’t stomach voting for the Warlord based on his actions this past seven months. I know it’s a tough decision and I believe choosing principle over pragmatism ( for the right cause) is admirable.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t know how many times I have to say this. I would have proudly voted for the Warlord this year given all the good domestic policies he passed in his first term. But just like LBJ, he tarnished his legacy with his support of Israel. I have to call this out even while I begrudgingly plan to vote for this mummy.

But, Make no mistake I’m voting against Trump. Also, I have no issue with anyone who decides they can’t stomach voting for the Warlord based on his actions this past seven months. I know it’s a tough decision and I believe choosing principle over pragmatism ( for the right cause) is admirable.
Because you, like the rest of us, are a smart man who realizes he would be even worse for the protestors and Palestine.

I’m glad we can agree :salute:

Like I said this is tough but at the end of the day we are doing everything we can to keep the world from spiraling into the abyss in November :salute:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you, like the rest of us, are a smart man who realizes he would be even worse for the protestors and Palestine.

I’m glad we can agree :salute:

Like I said this is tough but at the end of the day we are doing everything we can to keep the world from spiraling into the abyss in November :salute:

No, I believe Trump would behave in the same exact way regarding Israel/Palestine. The warlord has behaved like a monster and unlike you, I can’t give him a pass on that. I have to keep reminding people of his barbaric actions.

I’m voting against Trump because I believe him and his angry band of crackers are fascistic threat to this country.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No, I believe Trump would behave in the same exact way regarding Israel/Palestine. The warlord has behaved like a monster and unlike you, I can’t give him a pass on that. I have to keep reminding people of his barbaric actions.

I’m voting against Trump because I believe him and his angry band of crackers are fascistic threat to this country.
Dear brother no passes have been given. He’s handled this poorly and that’s to put it mildly. But again I’m glad at the end of the day we recognize the greater threat mr Trump is both domestically and abroad :salute:God willing we arent living in the multi verse reality were we get to find out how much worse things will be for protestors and Palestine

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Forget all the trolling, what do you guys think Trump would do to Palestinians that is worse than genocide?

Someone brought up inflaming tensions with Iran, and I thought it was well said. Trump would almost certainly be pushing us into a regional war, playing right into Netanyahu's hands, but I'm talking specifically about the Palestinian people. If they're going to be killed anyway, why would it matter which President sold the bombs that killed their entire family?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Forget all the trolling, what do you guys think Trump would do to Palestinians that is worse than genocide?

Someone brought up inflaming tensions with Iran, and I thought it was well said. Trump would almost certainly be pushing us into a regional war, playing right into Netanyahu's hands, but I'm talking specifically about the Palestinian people. If they're going to be killed anyway, why would it matter which President sold the bombs that killed their entire family?
The limited thinking and (not so) shockingly lack of insight would be startling if it wasn’t expected.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The limited thinking and (not so) shockingly lack of insight would be startling if it wasn’t expected.
And your evasion of the question by cowering behind insults was unfortunately not a surprise to anyone here.
The cowardice and bad faith posting has become so mundane around here.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Biden has slowed Israel’s March into rafah publically. Trump would give them the green light. We also don’t know what type of restraints Biden is putting on Israel behind the scenes. Trump would put zero restraint. I doubt Trump would care about providing humanitarian aid too.

Also I believe the Trump administration would allow Israel to completely settle gaza

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Even if we ignore the fact that Trump would be horrible for black people here, If your issue was solely Palestine and we gave Trump the honor of only looking at his presidency and literally nothing else, what would give you confidence that things would be better and not worse.

What major issue has he handled well? He’s saying he wants domestic protestors jailed. He did the thing with Jerusalem. He knows nothing about foreign policy so he would literally be doing whatever his hard line war hawks would tell him.

Trump would be a net negative for anyone supporting or living in Palestine. You can say Biden is trash but also admit Trump would be worse in every imaginable way for every interested party. If you care about protestors having the right to exercise their rights and if you care about Palestine, you should be doing everything to prevent Trump from taking power again.

Some of our Allstars are revealing they are either too dense to comprehend this or they have ulterior motives.

All of this

And just to add on, Trump judges have recently been pushing to make protesting illegal and there are new Laws on the books for it as well.

Have some of us forgotten that 2020 was a test run?!? I can't be the only one who remembers Trump abducting protesters in Portland with federal agents. And now he's talking about deporting any Palestinian protestor that he can.

Siding with Gaza in this conflict does put them on the right side of history but using it as a moat to protect their argument that Trump wouldn't be any worse is short sighted (to put it nicely)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You Zionists are something else with the fear mongering. We are literally witnessing a genocide, an ethnic cleansing and the crack down of protestors at universities under this Warlord and y’all still have the nerve to fear monger about what Trump MIGHT do.

But, but he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. :camby: :

Might do lol

He's calling Palestinians terrorists, what exactly do you think he "might" do.

I hope you can justify letting Ukrainians die from an invasion while you go hard for Palestine because Trump just "might" do whatever he can to tarnish our NATO relations