• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't called either genocides,
Literally five minutes ago:
Palestine shoots rockets at Israel on a daily basis. i asked you a simple question; why do you support genocide?
I'm starting to think there's more than one person on this account.
Change your name to @the Nap mamba :hhh:
is this gonna be like when i ask you why trannies should be allowed to play women's sports
Aw here this dude go with the tranny shyt again :snoop:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Biden has slowed Israel’s March into rafah publically. Trump would give them the green light. We also don’t know what type of restraints Biden is putting on Israel behind the scenes. Trump would put zero restraint. I doubt Trump would care about providing humanitarian aid too.

Also I believe the Trump administration would allow Israel to completely settle gaza
First of all, props for being the only one to answer and not just evade the question. A lot of cowards in here.

We're really talking about what he would do when he enters office, not what he would do if he were president now. To play along though, your claim is that basically, for the Palestinians, Trump would have them dying faster with bombs and bullets, as opposed to Biden's rule which has them dying slowly through famine and less so from bombs and bullets, but still bombs and bullets. Biden is not forcing the issue of aid very well either. A full blown famine is already happening and it's continuing to spread. He has not used our leverage in a meaningful way to help facilitate aid to the level required. Israel has been successful in blocking most aid with little push back from the US, and with the white house unable to admit Israel is doing so and instead helping to cover for them. Biden's actions so far have mounted to little more than PR stunts for the media. He withheld a single weapons shipment while continuing the flow of other weapons, and then put together a billion dollar package a short time after, granting no leverage to the move. The pier, the opening of the crossing, etc, short lived and made ineffective due to Israeli and Hamas intervention. The only way more aid will get in is to force the issue with the Israeli government, and we're just not seeing a real effort to use our leverage.

Again though, that's what's happening now, and what we're really talking about is what Trump would do in 2025 when he takes office. After another 7 months of this, what is left that Biden would be better on than Trump? I don't see Biden allowing Palestinian refugees in any more than Trump would. I don't see Israel allowing Biden to help fund a rebuild of Gaza for the Gazan people, and by that point all the leverage we have will be long gone, and the moment lost. Gaza is destroyed. Experts are saying it's going to take billions of dollars and almost 20 years at least to make it semi-inhabitable again. Palestinians don't even have the means to rebuild Gaza. There's nothing Biden or Trump can do that would insure Israel doesn't settle Gaza. Nothing, from any President, points to Gazans simply going back to Gaza and living out the rest of their lives there in peace.

I'm on record as voting for Hillary and Biden, and that I will vote against Trump again. I really don't mind to see browbeating over domestic issues, because that actually makes perfect sense, but the browbeating over Palestinians is ridiculous. Biden is bad on Gaza, full stop. If this famine continues, we're talking about over a million dead in the next few months. I saw a Gazan on Twitter literally begging for Israel to just drop a nuke and kill everyone at once instead of drawing out their deaths. If they're going to die regardless it makes no difference how. A genocide is already the worst possible thing that can happen to a people. The only difference we're talking about here is the speed at which the people are killed or displaced, but in the end they're going to die, and the survivors will have no future in Gaza all the same.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'd give anything to pitch biden a few debate lines. and one of them is something like "you ever notice that this clown only has a surface level understanding, because he can't tell you what he's going to specifically do on any issue? donald trump is not a solution, he's a con artist"

the chance of trump responding to that with something tangible is slim to none

what i DO know, is that trump is gonna say "im gonna drill baby drill, and unleash american energy and get gas down to 2 dollars". and since apparently biden refuses to brag about pumping more oil than trump, he better fukkin have something better than "go buy an electric car"

Last edited: