WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We would be in a war with Iran right now first of all. Trump already tried starting a war in 2020 by assassinating the Iranian general. Luckily Iran showed restraint and Covid happened.

I see you Hamas supporters don’t give Biden credit for stopping a war between Iran and Israel.

Iran showed restraint both times. :comeon:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:
Trump out of his own mouth has said Biden's responses weren't harsh enough through every step of this ordeal and you got nikkas pretending it would be the same.

Muslim ban 2.0 and can’t criticize the Jews law with defunding of schools threads going to be met with a whole lot do trolling if Trump and republicans win.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ethered that diesel dyke

is the country ready for how bad the shyt talking is gonna get in Congress :laff: we might have another Charles Sumner situation go down before November

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Imagine being black and withholding your vote to allow an actual white supremacist back in the White House over someone bullshyt going on in the Middle East. This moralistic propaganda really got peoples mind warped.
Even if we ignore the fact that Trump would be horrible for black people here, If your issue was solely Palestine and we gave Trump the honor of only looking at his presidency and literally nothing else, what would give you confidence that things would be better and not worse.

What major issue has he handled well? He’s saying he wants domestic protestors jailed. He did the thing with Jerusalem. He knows nothing about foreign policy so he would literally be doing whatever his hard line war hawks would tell him.

Trump would be a net negative for anyone supporting or living in Palestine. You can say Biden is trash but also admit Trump would be worse in every imaginable way for every interested party. If you care about protestors having the right to exercise their rights and if you care about Palestine, you should be doing everything to prevent Trump from taking power again.

Some of our Allstars are revealing they are either too dense to comprehend this or they have ulterior motives.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if we ignore the fact that Trump would be horrible for black people here, If your issue was solely Palestine and we gave Trump the honor of only looking at his presidency and literally nothing else, what would give you confidence that things would be better and not worse.

What major issue has he handled well? He’s saying he wants domestic protestors jailed. He did the thing with Jerusalem. He knows nothing about foreign policy so he would literally be doing whatever his hard line war hawks would tell him.

Trump would be a net negative for anyone supporting or living in Palestine. You can say Biden is trash but also admit Trump would be worse in every imaginable way for every interested party. If you care about protestors having the right to exercise their rights and if you care about Palestine, you should be doing everything to prevent Trump from taking power again.

Some of our Allstars are revealing they are either too dense to comprehend this or they have ulterior motives.

You Zionists are something else with the fear mongering. We are literally witnessing a genocide, an ethnic cleansing and the crack down of protestors at universities under this Warlord and y’all still have the nerve to fear monger about what Trump MIGHT do.

But, but he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. :camby: :

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Cardi B has spoken :manny:

Her excerpts shows she paying attention:

Cardi emerged on the scene as a people’s princess from a working-class background, and she’s been vocal on social issues, too, from New York’s city and state government to Social Security and immigration. A political junkie with an encyclopedic recollection of American presidents, she became a sought-after pundit, endorsing and interviewing Bernie Sanders and then Joe Biden as they pursued the presidency.

Then, last November, she declared she’d never do it again — for any president or hopeful. By March, she had told L.A. radio host Big Boy she wouldn’t even vote in the upcoming presidential election. She tells me she means it. “I don’t fukk with both of y’all nikkas,” she says of Biden and Trump. Before, she had seen Trump as a dire threat, but under Biden, she’s felt “layers and layers of disappointment” from what she sees as domestic and foreign mismanagement. The cost of living is too high, wages are too low, and too little is being done about it, she says. “I feel like people got betrayed.”

“It’s just like, damn, y’all not caring about nobody,” she says. “Then, it really gets me upset that there is solutions to it. There is a solution. I know there’s a solution because you’re spending billions of dollars on any fukking thing.”

After President Biden insisted the U.S. could fund both Israel and Ukraine in their respective wars against Gaza and Russia in October, Cardi spoke out against it. She echoes the sentiment with me, but is concerned artists of color can get “blackballed” for talking about the war in Gaza. “[America] don’t pay for endless wars for countries that have been going through shyt for a very long time,” she says. “There’s countries [where] kids are getting killed every single day, but because the [U.S.] won’t benefit from that country, they won’t help. I don’t like that America has this superhero cape on. We never did things to be superheroes. We did things for our own convenience.”

She is a fascinating person. The article is really interestin.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being black and withholding your vote to allow an actual white supremacist back in the White House over someone bullshyt going on in the Middle East. This moralistic propaganda really got peoples mind warped.
Which is funny as hell because I do feel terrible for the people over there, but....

Not voting/withholding a vote or voting for Trump because of Biden and the Hamas/Israel situation vs Trump who was complicated during Covid which got over a million deaths

bnew

Veteran
Daps
“There’s countries [where] kids are getting killed every single day, but because the [U.S.] won’t benefit from that country, they won’t help. I don’t like that America has this superhero cape on. We never did things to be superheroes. We did things for our own convenience.

wonder if she's read about critical race theory because she's touching on some of it's core principles.