WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would be a bump if Jimmy Carter passes in the next few months

not to sound like a dikkhead, but he's 100 years old and in hospice care; it's gonna happen within the year. and Biden could play HUGE off that with an eloquent, "compassionate Joe" speech, that gains some goodwill back. it'll dominate the news cycle for a couple weeks

it'll legitimize biden a lot, and remind people of the real contrast between biden/trump, especially with the country seeing the living legitimate presidents there, while trump is spurned and uninvited

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i hope that Jimmy Carter passes in the next few months

not to sound like a dikkhead, but he's 100 years old and in hospice care; it's gonna happen within the year. and Biden could play HUGE off that with an eloquent, "compassionate Joe" speech, that gains some goodwill back. even republicans can't shyt on jimmy carter. it'll legitimize biden like crazy, especially with the country seeing the living legitimate presidents there, while trump is spurned and uninvited

I've been staying out of this thread but this is absolutely unhinged.

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been staying out of this thread but this is absolutely unhinged.

no, it's reality :heh: he's 100 years old, breh. it's over. a life that all of us would envy

so speaking with total frankness, tell me that biden can't use a state funeral, the ensuing positive "we're all americans" sentiment, and that speech to boost the fukk out of his campaign :yeshrug: it's the reality of the situation. it's gonna happen, and a former president passing is a massive event; might as well be in august instead of january

if i'm biden's campaign manager, i'm not saying this out loud, but i'm thinking it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’ve posted plenty of polls where Biden had a bump

But the picture remains the same. Believe me, I want him to win but there’s no progress on polling!
What are your thoughts on the actual elections that show Trump consistently underperforming in comparison to polls and candidates who have been out of the race for months getting 20% of the vote?

I guess I wonder when do we start taking into account actual results (such as any of the recent elections in 2018, 2020, 2022, etc) or do we just keep running with what works for our narrative and hiding behind the “I’m just posting polls from trusted sources” excuse?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are your thoughts on the actual elections that show Trump consistently underperforming in comparison to polls and candidates who have been out of the race for months getting 20% of the vote?
i'm gonna say this about the actual results

in 2022...we all knew that biden had inherited a disaster, because it was still fresh in our minds. yeah, inflation was sky high, but biden got a pass for that, because he had barely been in office, and trump had fukked everything up

biden making a play for 4 more years, at the END of his first term...is different. he's got a full term track record now, and there's enough to criticize legitimately. it's certainly a fair position for a voter to say "man, i gave biden 4 years, but this is bullshyt. i'm not satisfied with it, and the fact that he's asking to be president until he's dead is laughable. maybe trump will bring down gas prices"

so as much as 2022 could be relevant...maybe it isnt :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope that Jimmy Carter passes in the next few months

not to sound like a dikkhead, but he's 100 years old and in hospice care; it's gonna happen within the year. and Biden could play HUGE off that with an eloquent, "compassionate Joe" speech, that gains some goodwill back. it'll dominate the news cycle for a couple weeks

it'll legitimize biden a lot, and remind people of the real contrast between biden/trump, especially with the country seeing the living legitimate presidents there, while trump is spurned and uninvited

It is literally impossible for you to not be a reprehensible human being for two minutes :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is literally impossible for you to not be a reprehensible human being for two minutes :snoop:
acknowledging a stark political reality is not "being reprehensible" :dead: i stand by it. you know that it's true. the fukking day is around the corner, regardless of what some cac dikkhead on thecoli says. i'd ban bet over biden getting a big polling bump after it happens

and if these polls are any indicator, jimmy might be doing biden a favor. not that you actually want biden to win the election :sas1:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
no, it's reality :heh: he's 100 years old, breh. it's over. a life that all of us would envy

so speaking with total frankness, tell me that biden can't use a state funeral, the ensuing positive "we're all americans" sentiment, and that speech to boost the fukk out of his campaign :yeshrug: it's the reality of the situation. it's gonna happen, and a former president passing is a massive event; might as well be in august instead of january

if i'm biden's campaign manager, i'm not saying this out loud, but i'm thinking it

Do you think Biden, an 81 year old president vying for four more years in office, should make appearances and speeches at funerals while being older than the average life expectancy?

Your political calculus anchors on wishing for one old person to die so another old person can score points off of the death.

I'm subscribing to the thread.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think Biden, an 81 year old president vying for four more years in office, should make appearances and speeches at funerals while being older than the average life expectancy?

Your political calculus anchors on wishing for one old person to die so another old person can score points off of the death.

I'm subscribing to the thread.

honestly i saw jimmy carter trending on twitter, and i literally just thought it finally happened :dead:

just tell me with a straight face that Biden doesn't see a big polling boost, off of leading America coming together to remember a former president. his own age aside :pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
honestly i saw jimmy carter trending on twitter, and i literally just thought it finally happened :dead:

just tell me with a straight face that Biden doesn't see a big polling boost, off of leading America coming together to remember a former president. his own age aside :pachaha:

You can't just put his old age aside, at the very best you can do things that don't remind people that he's very, very old. That means keeping him away from funerals and babies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i'm gonna say this about the actual results

in 2022...we all knew that biden had inherited a disaster, because it was still fresh in our minds. yeah, inflation was sky high, but biden got a pass for that, because he had barely been in office, and trump had fukked everything up

biden making a play for 4 more years, at the END of his first term...is different. he's got a full term track record now, and there's enough to criticize legitimately. it's certainly a fair position for a voter to say "man, i gave biden 4 years, but this is bullshyt. i'm not satisfied with it, and the fact that he's asking to be president until he's dead is laughable. maybe trump will bring down gas prices"

so as much as 2022 could be relevant...maybe it isnt :yeshrug:
With all that said in 2024 hundreds of thousands of people took time out of their day to vote for him knowing he was winning the primary anyway. And hundreds of thousands took time to vote against Trump knowing he was winning the primary anyway.

We have actual data and people performing actions in elections as recently as this year vs unverified what if maybe I might possibly could data in polls.

:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all that said in 2024 hundreds of thousands of people took time out of their day to vote for him knowing he was winning the primary anyway. And hundreds of thousands took time to vote against Trump knowing he was winning the primary anyway.

We have actual data and people performing actions in elections as recently as this year vs unverified what if maybe I might possibly could data in polls.
i don't give a fukk about these primary votes tbh. i guess we can have faith in Nimrata voters, but at the end of the day...do we really? :dead:

they're the types who say "yeah trump is a piece of shyt, but i like his policies"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't just put his old age aside, at the very best you can do things that don't remind people that he's very, very old. That means keeping him away from funerals and babies.
i was calling for biden to step aside last year, for this exact reason. so i won't discount this point :dead: