Daps

Trump's response to this was an all-timer
8492466-6588665-image-a-32_1547447887849.jpg

:mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
jesus christ. everything about the whole post was terrible :laff:

biden hasn't even given israel any fukking weapons yet :what: everything israel hit gaza with...was weaponry they already have. "warlord biden" has nothing to do with it. your inability to take responsibility for HAMAS getting those people killed is embarrassing
Yeah I haven't checked out HL in a few years but based on what I recall about your posting it makes sense that we're two ships passing in the night on Biden. I operate on a moral calculus and your primary concern was (is still?) making progressives mad. So when Biden lied about saying he saw footage of beheaded Israeli babies in the service of fanning the flames of Israel's orientalist campaign of extermination, when he consistently promotes the anti-Semitic canard about Israel being the only safe haven for Jews in the world while being the President of the most powerful country on the planet, when he "quietly authorized the transfer of billions of dollars in bombs and fighter jets to Israel", when he publicly casts aspersions on the Gaza Health Ministry's count of dead Palestinian civilians to try and whitewash Israel's criminal actions, when he orders two aircraft carriers into the Mediterranean to create a protective shell that allows Israel to act with impunity, when he dismissively responds with "Well, I've seen these before" to being shown pictures of the unfolding genocide by members of the medical community that he tried to pay off with a perfunctory White House meet and greet...I tend to view those as uh bad actions that aid and abet Israel's genocidal campaign. To claim that Biden has "nothing to do with this" is just rank idiocy.

And I don't know why the fukk I would be asked to take responsibility for anything ":devil:HAMAS:devil:" did or does. Remember, I'm supposed to be a Russian or Slovenian sleeper agent or whatever. But maybe this season I'll be rebranded as a Palestinian Jihadi or or or how about an Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp asset :ohmy:

King Kreole

Daps
I criticize biden on Israel? But let's not pretend Trump would have been any better :dead:. In fact, hey may have had American soldiers helping with military tactics
It's not hard for me to believe in the slightest that Trump could or would have been worse on this. But Biden IS the one doing it. That's just a fact, inconvenient as it is for Biden stans. :manny:

King Kreole

Daps
fine, but i'm tired of this blatant lying that biden is funding them, biden is causing it, etc. get mad at israel. biden and congress haven't passed an israel funding deal since the Hamas terrorist attack
You're either playing an idiotic semantic game or badly misinformed. Both require an apology.

The Biden administration once again bypasses Congress on an emergency weapons sale to Israel

Most of Israel’s weapons imports come from the US. Now Biden is rushing even more arms.

The US is also accelerating arms transfers to Israel in response to Hamas’s October 7 attacks that killed 1,200 people and resulted in the kidnapping of more than 200. Last month, President Joe Biden announced from the Oval Office that he would seek “an unprecedented support package for Israel’s defense” of $14.3 billion. “We’re surging additional military assistance,” he added.
The nikka in charge of arms sales at the State Department resigned in protest because he saw culpability for supply to Israel of weapons for their massacres in Gaza. :coffee:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're either playing an idiotic semantic game or badly misinformed. Both require an apology.

The Biden administration once again bypasses Congress on an emergency weapons sale to Israel

Most of Israel’s weapons imports come from the US. Now Biden is rushing even more arms.

The nikka in charge of arms sales at the State Department resigned in protest because he saw culpability for supply to Israel of weapons for their massacres in Gaza. :coffee:
look, i don't mean to downplay how anyone feels about this conflict. if you're mad that biden didnt stop israel, ok, i guess :yeshrug:

but you can't POSSIBLY want donald "finish the job, israel" trump in the white house as a result of this :bryan:

hey, it's your vote :hubie:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
not sure why you can't find this plausible :huhldup:

the economy sucks (no, i don't think so personally, but i have money and no kids), and the president has nothing to do with abortion :dead:
Trump directly claims responsibility for overturning roe vs wade. Trump put the justices in place that overturned roe vs wade.

Trump had more of an influence on abortion than he did inheriting Obama’s economy.

You think those polled are nuanced enough at the margins posted above to know that Trump isn’t responsible for these draconian Republican abortion laws being enacted but is responsible for a good economy?

If so then you’re confirming my post by acknowledging an obvious Trump/MAGA bias.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
look, i don't mean to downplay how anyone feels about this conflict. if you're mad that biden didnt stop israel, ok, i guess :yeshrug:

but you can't POSSIBLY want donald "finish the job, israel" trump in the white house as a result of this :bryan:

Are you going to acknowledge the fact that you were wrong about the arm sales or try to deflect per usual?

The amount of hubris you display for someone so often wrong is extraordinary, and I don't mean that in a good way.

King Kreole

Daps

Never said I did. Don't see what voting for Trump would do to make things better.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
6 jurors chosen. They were checking their FB posts and everything. Some nut was on X telling right wingers to get on the jury and acquit on general principal.

Party of Law and Order.:francis:

I wonder why we don't have a stickied thread on the court proceedings?

Edit :

A man who lives in West Harlem and works in sales. He is married, likes to do "anything outdoorsy," and gets news from The New York Times, Fox News and MSNBC.

A woman who lives on Upper East Side and works as an oncology nurse at Memorial Sloan Kettering. She is engaged and likes to spend time with family and friends and take her dog to the park. She gets news from CNN, The New York Times, Google and Facebook.

A young man who has lived in Chelsea for five years, works as an attorney in corporate law, and likes to hike and run. He gets news from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Google.

A middle-aged man who lives on the Lower East Side and works in IT training and consulting. He is married with one child and two grandchildren. He said he has "no spare time." He gets news from the New York Daily News, The New York Times, Google and X.

A young woman who is a Harlem resident and works as a teacher. She lives with her boyfriend, loves writing, theater and traveling. She gets news from Google and TikTok and listens to podcasts on relationships and pop culture.

A young woman who lives in Chelsea and works as a software engineer. She gets news from The New York Times, Google, Facebook and TikTok.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think Hogan wins this election. because he's gonna get tons of suburban voters who are looking forward to crushing trump, but want to moderate some of this bullshyt from the far left. "yeah, i want to beat trump, and i'm also tired of paying 4 dollars for gas"

and he knows exactly how to run this race, he's not some jerkoff like Dr Oz or Herschel Walker. so if Hogan spends the election distancing himself from Trump, he can easily win this. name recognition is tough to surmount

along with manchin's seat, that would be 51-49 Rs

Last edited: