WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:heh: I am. Warren was/is my optimal politician.

I just hate the DC establishment and liked that Trump pissed them off in 2016. I was the biggest Warren stan in here during the 2020 primary and pretty solidly supported Biden in the 2020 general. When he won, I believed he should have had Trump publicly executed to send a lesson to MAGA that this would be an undeniably Progressive country. Between Afghanistan, his labor actions, student debt (not enough but still something), and stimulus checks, I considered Biden the greatest President of my lifetime and was ready to fully support him again...until his response to October 7th, now I don't give a shyt if he lives or dies and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. By full-throatedly supporting Israel's genocide, he's committed a graver moral crime than anything Trump did in his administration. Biden is Dubya Bush-tier to me now. :yeshrug:

Your response...doesn't seem congruent to the offense. :skip:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get what he’s saying but at the end of the day how many people actually vote over culture war issues?

I feel like social media makes those issues bigger then they actually are to people

Aside from the libs of tik tok broad and religious kooks how many people are voting just to vote against gays and trannies rights?

Even people who aren’t crazy about those groups aren’t THAT highly motivated by the issue to make it the main issue in voting

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I get what he’s saying but at the end of the day how many people actually vote over culture war issues?

I feel like social media makes those issues bigger then they actually are to people
Americans mostly vote over culture war issues because that’s what the media and politician focus. George Bush won off culture wars.

Saying that, spanking isn’t a culture war issue And trans rights isn’t registering either.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Your response...doesn't seem congruent to the offense. :skip:
That doesn't seem like my problem.

I'm just surprised they're trying to resurrect me after 8 years on some Simon Phoenix shyt, HL ain't have a new generation of villains to rally around? :heh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Once that jury selection started... :francis:

People really bought into that teflon don stuff. Including a lot of posters here. Plain truth is he knew all this was coming. It's why he wanted to win in 2020 and why he is running now.

Trump's power in 2016 was that the country at large hadn't gotten a chance to get to know him yet. :francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That doesn't seem like my problem.

You were asked about your reasoning and responded with emotion. That's your problem.

I.e. "I just hate the DC establishment and liked that Trump pissed them off in 2016",
"he should have had Trump publicly executed" (WTF?? :heh: ), and "I don't give a shyt if he lives or dies and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire".

So you supported Trump, then when he lost you thought Biden should have did a IRL Fatality on him, and now you support him again even though he's been publicly more supportive of Israel's genocide? fukk kinda logic is that???
CMMjl3l.png

I'm just surprised they're trying to resurrect me after 8 years on some Simon Phoenix shyt, HL ain't have a new generation of villains to rally around?

I ain't gonna lie, I was surprised about that, too. I was pretty sure you were banned.
ExDOlHg.png

Next they'll try to bring back @Scoop , @SithLawd , or @ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ on some Acts of Vengeance shït. :mjlol:

King Kreole

Daps
He said he has a strict moral cold.
He also says he's an accelerationist.

:skip:
I'll give you a B- grade on this post because the two clauses you attempt to hold in juxtaposition are not contradictory. You gotta find a new line if you want to make this interesting.

Accelerationism isn't incompatible with a moral "code", it's an approach to enacting a political or moral end, not an end in an of itself. Much in the same way as the incrementalism that you proffer. If you want to critique the immorality of my argument, you have to go a layer deeper and actually address either why the end is immoral or why the moral costs of the approach are not worth the ends.

I'm willing to dance but you gotta pay me more to come out of retirement. Give me something to work with here.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Americans mostly vote over culture war issues because that’s what the media and politician focus. George Bush won

Saying that, spanking isn’t a culture war issue And trans rights isn’t registering either.

I don’t agree at all

You think most people are voting on things like how many genders there are, what pronouns to use and what bathroom trannies should be in over their own self interest: wallets/safety/ etc

No way

King Kreole

Daps
You were asked about your reasoning and responded with emotion. That's your problem.

I.e. "I just hate the DC establishment and liked that Trump pissed them off in 2016",
"he should have had Trump publicly executed" (WTF?? :heh: ), and "I don't give a shyt if he lives or dies and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire".

So you supported Trump, then when he lost you thought Biden should have did a IRL Fatality on him, and now you support him again even though he's been publicly more supportive of Israel's genocide? fukk kinda logic is that???
CMMjl3l.png
I don't know where you're getting the bolded from. You're showing your hand too much, you're too eager to manufacture fake bullshyt. The only thing I've said about Trump 2024 is that I don't believe anything would be better if he was in office. You should relax and let the beef cook naturally, it's much more appealing to the audience this way. Be patient and draw out my bad argument before you try and shoot me, otherwise you're gonna spook the hunt.

Anyway, my reply to you wasn't emotional in the least, it was just a statement of fact. You didn't ask about my reasoning, you said you can't understand it.

But here, let me try and explain. Imagine, for a moment, that you are not simply a Democratic Party partisan motivated by the horse race of status quo politics, but instead you are someone with a moral compass calibrated towards dignity and justice for all people, and through both direct and indirect experience have come to find that the histories and policies of the United States political establishment, in both domestic and IR spheres, are monstrously immoral. Take that as your starting presupposition.

Being against living embodiment of said political establishment in 2016, against the threat of the ascendent fascist right wing in 2020, and against the Genocidaire-in-Chief in 2024 doesn't seem so incongruous anymore, does it? Or perhaps you're still confused, to which I would just say you must divest yourself of the My Side Wears Blue And Rides And Elephant, My Side Wears Red And Rides A Donkey spectacularization of politics that leads many to find their moral sensibilities only when "the other guy" does it but conveniently lose it when "their guy" is under the spotlight. In essence, de-polarize the politics of your moral compass and you will see the stars aligning in the ways I have laid out on the map.

Last edited: