WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t agree at all

You think most people are voting on things like how many genders there are, what pronouns to use and what bathroom trannies should be in over their own self interest: wallets/safety/ etc

No way
I don’t think this trans issues are resonating that well, but Americans have shown they will vote off culture wars. The immigration issue is mostly a culture war issue.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'll give you a B- grade on this post because the two clauses you attempt to hold in juxtaposition are not contradictory. You gotta find a new line if you want to make this interesting.

Accelerationism isn't incompatible with a moral "code", it's an approach to enacting a political or moral end, not an end in an of itself. Much in the same way as the incrementalism that you proffer. If you want to critique the immorality of my argument, you have to go a layer deeper and actually address either why the end is immoral or why the moral costs of the approach are not worth the ends.

I'm willing to dance but you gotta pay me more to come out of retirement. Give me something to work with here.
My point was made. Without being overly verbose. :Jimmyumad:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't know where you're getting the bolded from

...From you.
CMMjl3l.png

@King Kreole - You still out there somewhere? You still a Trump supporter?
Yeah brother I'm the last man in the bunker

:stopitslime:

Imagine, for a moment, that you are not simply a Democratic Party partisan motivated by the horse race of status quo politics, but instead you are someone with a moral compass calibrated towards dignity and justice for all people, and through both direct and indirect experience have come to find that the histories and policies of the United States political establishment, in both domestic and IR spheres, are monstrously immoral. Take that as your starting presupposition.

I'm gonna set aside the low hanging fruit of asking why you assume we both aren't "someone with a moral compass calibrated towards dignity and justice for all people" and haven't "come to find that the histories and policies of the United States political establishment, in both domestic and IR spheres, are monstrously immoral."

I'll just assume your [ostensible] presupposition is the same as mine. And we do not agree. Mainly, as it seems, due to your turbulent and inconsistent logic.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
...From you.
CMMjl3l.png

:stopitslime:
CJLsXKo.png
you at your big age can't read sarcasm, especially given I explicitly gave my actual position in multiple subsequent posts...

I'm gonna set aside the low hanging fruit of asking why you assume we both aren't "someone with a moral compass calibrated towards dignity and justice for all people" and haven't "come to find that the histories and policies of the United States political establishment, in both domestic and IR spheres, are monstrously immoral."

I'll just assume your [ostensible] presupposition is the same as mine. And we do not agree. Mainly, as it seems, due to your turbulent and inconsistent logic.
Aight.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Your point was empty.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.
No, my point was clear.

A self proclaimed left wing accelerationist pushing for right wing acceleration and fascism is not adhering to a strict moral code. :skip:

Regardless, accelerationist are inherently flawed because the entire premise is built around a limited choice fallacy.

The last Trump presidency led to harm reduction, not revolution. :pachaha:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
A self proclaimed left wing accelerationist pushing for right wing acceleration and fascism is not adhering to a strict moral code. :skip:
:pachaha:
Man came in here advocating for Horseshoe theory after calling it bullshyt.

"Supporting enough far right wing politicians and policy will lead to a liberal utopia." :skip:
You're punching at ghosts, man. No one in here said any of this. You and your twin @Black Panther are on some Hiroo Onoda shyt. It's 2024. The President is aiding and abetting genocide. Catch up.