WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Sounds like early voting numbers are going crazy. This is partially why I'm not worried about lower mail voting numbers in multiple states compared to 2020. That was such a unique election where millions of people felt safer voting from home. Now people are outside, doing what they want...and voting early. I plan on voting on election day because I always do that, but everyone I know will be voting early when they have time.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Now question is are these why folks gonna vote for her or they'll do what Katt Williams said..

Henrico County, VA voted 63% for Biden in 2020 (57% for Hillary in 2016).

The funny thing is Katt Williams seems like he's a both-sider/non-voter.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Hafiz Rashid/

September 19, 2024/2:46 p.m. ET

AOC Embarrasses Teamsters Chief After He Refuses to Endorse Harris​

The embattled union head falsely claimed that members in the congresswoman’s district overwhelmingly supported Donald Trump.​

A bald man wearing a suit crosses his hands while sitting at a table.

Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post/Getty Images

Teamsters leader Sean O’Brien

Teamsters President Sean O’Brien isn’t happy that Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticized the union for refusing to endorse Kamala Harris for president. On Thursday, in response to her comments, he made the spurious claim that the Teamsters in AOC’s district overwhelmingly support Donald Trump.

Speaking to CNN’s Dana Bash, O’Brien said, “[Ocasio-Cortez] should maybe get into her district, where it voted far-right Republican, and maybe find out what the problem is.”

Bash asked the union president what he meant, to which O’Brien responded, “In our polling, New York, her district, voted overwhelmingly Republican to support former President Trump, so she may want to focus on her job instead of mine.”

.@Teamsters President Sean O'Brien reacts to @AOC attacking Teamsters for refusing to endorse Kamala: She should maybe get into her district — where Teamsters in her district voted overwhelmingly to support President Trump.

So, she may want to focus on her job instead of mine. pic.twitter.com/5jTNukaE7i

— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 19, 2024

While that sound bite was highlighted by the Trump campaign on X (formerly Twitter), O’Brien’s statement was quickly disproven by the fact that Teamsters Local 202 in New York’s 14th District in the Bronx endorsed Ocasio-Cortez Thursday, which the congresswoman was happy to post on X herself.

The NY-14 Teamsters mentioned here have actually voted overwhelmingly to endorse Harris-Walz.

Just as Teamsters in Michigan, Nevada, and Pennsylvania have, too.

It’s a big thing to be wrong about.

So let’s set the record straight: Teamsters Local 202 are all in for Harris.💪🏽💙 x.com pic.twitter.com/UBaoPyUrNm

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) September 19, 2024

O’Brien’s decision to withhold a presidential endorsement has been met with disapproval from Teamsters local chapters across the country, with several in key battleground states subsequently endorsing the Harris-Walz ticket. After the Teamsters president spoke at the Republican National Convention in July, rank-and-file members spoke from the Democratic National Convention stage to voice their support for Harris. The union’s National Black Caucus also voted unanimously to endorse the vice president.

O’Brien signaled a possible endorsement for Harris after he criticized Donald Trump last month, calling the convicted felon’s remarks to Elon Musk about firing workers for striking and organizing “economic terrorism.” In the end, the Teamsters president has been left embarrassed not only by organized labor’s traditional allies in the Democratic Party but also by his own members.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yo I was telling my fiancé the other day that Walz needs to do something like this to bring in men. Kamala should do a cooking with Kamala while talking policy

Even then, most men, who buy those big trucks... will end up taking their trucks to the dealers because they don't know shyt about repairs... then complain about the repairs costing too much along with gas being too expensive.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Here in Indiana, I work for a federal qualified health center or FQHC for short. There are now conservative groups saying that entities like mine shouldn't be registering people to vote since it's political. Crock of shyt is what that is. My company isn't doing it but it appears that these people are going to crash out trying to stop the registration of these people.
Live where the Fort Wayne mad ants play brehs

bnew

Veteran
Daps

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Dude is scraping the bottom of the barrel for support

If we didn't have another debate (VPs) coming up and if this election wasn't as tight as it is now (what the media is portraying) I would say the Presidential race is done. Trump has been spiraling out of control since the debate w/Harris. He's desperate for votes less than two months from the election.