WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Great read

You love posting bullshyt polls. The sampling has an obvious MAGA bias. Those polled trust Trump on the economy +20 and only trust Biden more on abortion +8 when Trump is responsible for the abortion mess we’re in right now.

Even with that obvious bias Trump is barely ahead. Goes to show how fukked Trump is right now.7

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You love posting bullshyt polls. The sampling has an obvious MAGA bias. Those polled trust Trump on the economy +20 and only trust Biden more on abortion +8 when Trump is responsible for the abortion mess we’re in right now.

Even with that obvious bias Trump is barely ahead. Goes to show how fukked Trump is right now.7
That’s not a MAGA poll

Yeah brother I'm the last man in the bunker
:mjtf: I thought you was a Warren Stan.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:mjtf: I thought you was a Warren Stan.
:heh: I am. Warren was/is my optimal politician.

I just hate the DC establishment and liked that Trump pissed them off in 2016. I was the biggest Warren stan in here during the 2020 primary and pretty solidly supported Biden in the 2020 general. When he won, I believed he should have had Trump publicly executed to send a lesson to MAGA that this would be an undeniably Progressive country. Between Afghanistan, his labor actions, student debt (not enough but still something), and stimulus checks, I considered Biden the greatest President of my lifetime and was ready to fully support him again...until his response to October 7th, now I don't give a shyt if he lives or dies and wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. By full-throatedly supporting Israel's genocide, he's committed a graver moral crime than anything Trump did in his administration. Biden is Dubya Bush-tier to me now. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure why you can't find this plausible :huhldup:

the economy sucks (no, i don't think so personally, but i have money and no kids), and the president has nothing to do with abortion :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I considered Biden the greatest President of my lifetime and was ready to fully support him again...until his response to October 7th
jesus christ. everything about the whole post was terrible :laff:

biden hasn't even given israel any fukking weapons yet :what: everything israel hit gaza with...was weaponry they already have. "warlord biden" has nothing to do with it. your inability to take responsibility for HAMAS getting those people killed is embarrassing

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
jesus christ. everything about the whole post was terrible :laff:

biden hasn't even given israel any fukking weapons yet :what: everything israel hit gaza with...was weaponry they already have. "warlord biden" has nothing to do with it. your inability to take responsibility for HAMAS getting those people killed is embarrassing
Hamas isn't the reason Israel has purposely killed civilians, it has been exposed in long form that Israel is okay with killing civilians at large volumes in order to reach certain targets regardless of the circumstances

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas isn't the reason Israel has purposely killed civilians, it has been exposed in long form that Israel is okay with killing civilians at large volumes in order to reach certain targets regardless of the circumstances
fine, but i'm tired of this blatant lying that biden is funding them, biden is causing it, etc. get mad at israel. biden and congress haven't passed an israel funding deal since the Hamas terrorist attack

so getting mad at biden because a heavily armed country responded to a thousand-victim terrorist attack is low-IQ garbage. it doesn't have a fukkin thing to do with biden. did israel already have months' worth of bombs and weaponry to fund this, on october 6th? yes or no?

israel didn't ask biden's permission to respond. they didn't need it

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
fine, but i'm tired of this blatant lying that biden is funding them, biden is causing it, etc. get mad at israel. biden and congress haven't passed an israel funding deal since the Hamas terrorist attack

so getting mad at biden because a heavily armed country responded to a thousand-victim terrorist attack is low-IQ garbage. it doesn't have a fukkin thing to do with biden. did israel already have months' worth of bombs and weaponry to fund this, on october 6th? yes or no?

israel didn't ask biden's permission to respond. they didn't need it
Biden have been relatively spineless and has supported israel blindly from a rhetorical and foreign policy perspective since october the 7th . John Kirby has been doing his best impersonation of the bush era neocons by defending israel purposely killing 10s of thousands of civilians . If you told me bidens current department of defense administration would be okay with invading Iran like Bush did Iraq, I'd believe it. I'm not even sure biden has control over us foreign policy right now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden have been relatively spineless and has supported israel blindly from a rhetorical and foreign policy perspective since october the 7th . John Kirby has been doing his best impersonation of the bush era neocons by defending israel purposely killing 10s of thousands of civilians . If you told me bidens current department of defense administration would be okay with invading Iran like Bush did Iraq, I'd believe it. I'm not even sure biden has control over us foreign policy right now.
well, i'm not gonna argue that point with you :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden have been relatively spineless and has supported israel blindly from a rhetorical and foreign policy perspective since october the 7th . John Kirby has been doing his best impersonation of the bush era neocons by defending israel purposely killing 10s of thousands of civilians . If you told me bidens current department of defense would be okay with invading Iran like Bush did Iraq, I'd believe it. I'm not even sure biden has control over us foreign policy right now.
Spineless? I think he’s stood on business, but you just don’t like his position. And that's fair

But I said long ago his position on Israel shouldn’t be surprising for someone who grew up in the aftermath of wwii and the creation of Israel.