WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm convinced he got touched by a cross dresser as a kid and he's mentally scarred to this day

He needs an intervention. Someone yelling into his face, "it's not your fault" repeatedly until he breaks down and let's healing start
i'm not the weird one on that issue. you are :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Look - IDGAF what anyone on here believes that isn’t a sexually confused troll like fav mamba. But HL and all it’s predecessors was a place where ideas were exchanged and concepts were discussed. The b*stardization of it into horse race politics is sad to see as someone who was a teenager on message boards asking questions like “what do you mean by the system” and getting substantive answers. I clicked this thread to see if anyone had a house of reps forecast because I’ve lost track and I see the same dumb shyt.

Trying to minimize people’s values because you don’t share them as if there isn’t an entire intellectual, cultural, social and political history that informs them is a joke. You know what a progressive is? Most teachers, public defenders, librarians, social activists, and pretty much everyone in-between. It’s the waiters and waitresses and the entire service economy. It’s the majority of people 35 and under - especially if they are a person of color.

Literally every right that you have right now was a result of progressive and labor movements and at every juncture in history the people who clowned them came to be viewed terribly by history. Why does the very idea of holding the only credible left-leaning party accountable or expressing one’s views bother so many of you so much? You’re a step above Republican banning books. List out every negative progressive policy that has affected you in your life and then stop counting when you list them all - I’m pretty sure it is a 30 second or less exercise.

Get off of fukking social media and go to your local townhall meeting or follow how bills pass in your state legislature and the compromises people make every day and then come back talking about “progressives” and how they don’t compromise. The clearest example is all the states gradually raising their minimum wages annually instead of all at once. Funny how this line of BS only comes up when Democrats lose or are on the verge of losing and they need a scapegoat. Or worse - when it’s someone who is a moderate or conservative Democratic trying to frame their personal views as “pragmatic.”

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
She's running to the right of Biden on the environment. Biden campaigned on a $2T climate plan, Harris is running on an incredibly vague promise to "unite Americans to tackle the climate crisis" and is pro-fracking.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on healthcare. Obama and Biden both campaigned on a public option, Harris is running on tax credits to lower premiums by $800.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on immigration. Obama campaigned on the DREAM act and Biden ran on reversing Trump's deportation policies and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, Harris is running on the Republican/Trump border plan.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on foreign policy. Obama campaigned on ending the War in Iraq and Biden campaigned on ending the War in Afghanistan, Harris is campaigning on giving Israel a blank check for genocide and starting WW3 and touting the support she has from the architect of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

None of this means people shouldn't vote for her, but it's important to be honest about the political landscape and her political decisions. On one hand y'all are saying "of course she's pivoting, she has to appease the right to pick up their anti-Trump votes!" and on the other hand y'all are saying "what do you mean she's pivoting to the right, she's just doing typical left Democrat campaigning!". Just be honest.
I already mentioned immigration and fracking (not the environment as a whole) and like I said, that's the only major issue she's running to the right on.

Also, she is NOT running on giving Israel a blank check or "starting WW3" so that's a blatant lie. That honestly sounds like Trumper babble.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It does because it seems obvious to me she has promised a lot of republicans cabinet positions, this is more similar to Obama terms than bidens. I don't see why her team( formerly bidens team) needed to make this pivot to reaching out to republicans. She already out raising trump 2:1 damn near 3:1, what does she need billionaire surrogates like Marc Cuban for?
Because even after Nikki Haley dropped out the primary she was getting hundreds of thousands of protest votes. There’s a large segment of disaffected Republicans that don’t fukk with Trump at all and those people actually vote. If Kamala can get enough of those votes then she beats Trump easily. Marc Cuban appeals to that subset of voter.

You’re assuming that Harris promised them things in return of their support and there is no indication of that. Billionaires know more than anyone how disastrous a second Trump term would be and some Republicans genuinely believe in winning through democracy and not autocracy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does because it seems obvious to me she has promised a lot of republicans cabinet positions, this is more similar to Obama terms than bidens. I don't see why her team( formerly bidens team) needed to make this pivot to reaching out to republicans. She already out raising trump 2:1 damn near 3:1, what does she need billionaire surrogates like Marc Cuban for?
because she's trying to win the general election, you fukking idiot. not the democrat primary. jesus christ

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

I actually agree they playing it too safe, trump doing photo ops and being a scumbag but it ironically makes him look presidential to those in the south

I'm not really worried about the campaign, but I think Marijuana legalization and reversing most federal sentences for it would be a easy one.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you shut the fukk up about trannies for a month if the mods bushed 88m3, allowing him to get the medical attention he needs for horse kick induced dementia?
:dahell:

anyway, i'll shut up when this party stops pretending to believe things they don't actually believe, for their bizarre inverse version of owning the libs :mjlol:

in 10 years, we went from "i'm a democrat :obama:" to "i'm a democrat :dame:" . it's a goddamn shame

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm not really worried about the campaign, but I think Marijuana legalization and reversing most federal sentences for it would be a easy one.
To add to this they need some simple day one shyt that is popular that they can do with executive orders to campaign on.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Kamala said recently on the All the Smoke podcast that she supports legalizing recreational marijuana.

Also, Biden has already commuted thousands of sentences for simple use of marijuana federally. He is also rescheduling it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bouzy really thinks Kamala is gonna win Florida :mjlol:

And he’s going back and forth with the GOP Florida chair

GOP has more voters on Election Day. So I don’t see how Dems win.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on foreign policy. Obama campaigned on ending the War in Iraq and Biden campaigned on ending the War in Afghanistan, Harris is campaigning on giving Israel a blank check for genocide and starting WW3 and touting the support she has from the architect of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'll address the rest of the post later...... What???? She's been the most critical of Israel and in the debate called for a 2-state solution.