donald-trump-october-3-2024-680x453.jpg

look at the difference between his hand and his face :laff:
And those baby hands

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Kamala puts Liz or some other republican, who was voting with Trump 80% of the time, in her cabinet I wonder what the pleas will be. "progressives are never happy :smh:" ahh yes cause the Cheney family getting love is something people shouldn't be able to criticize.
not when you Pink MAGA bozos weren't voting for biden, 3 months ago, because of fukking palestine

serious people are trying to win a general election. that includes anti trump republicans

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If I knew @No1 had time today to get on his horse to vigorously defend his bros that are upset Kamala conceded no policy points to gain the votes of people spanning from Taylor swift to dikk Cheney, I would have got my popcorn ready.

I would love to hear the specifics of how she is running the most right wing/centrist campaign in modern times (relative to the environment, nice caveat you through in there), however :popcorn:

In the last 20 years at that which also just happens to include John "I will hunt them down, and we'll kill them" Kerry

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
not when you Pink MAGA bozos weren't voting for biden, 3 months ago, because of fukking palestine
cause he was a fukkin lame duck, everything turned around when he dropped out. no one wanted Biden besides the people who were willing to risk it on someone who was put on life support over a common cold. pink maga don't hit when it's your twitter feed is inundated with trans content :russ:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is false.

Harris is running a typical center-left Democratic campaign. The only major issues she's shifted right on is fracking (in order to try and win a crucial swing state - Pennsylvania) and immigration (to match the rightward shift of the wider electorate).

She's running a great campaign.
Again, I ask... what is this "right wing pivot" nobody can answer that...

Many of Kamala's proposed policies are left to left/center Biden... it'd be ridiculous to debate they aren't
She's running to the right of Biden on the environment. Biden campaigned on a $2T climate plan, Harris is running on an incredibly vague promise to "unite Americans to tackle the climate crisis" and is pro-fracking.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on healthcare. Obama and Biden both campaigned on a public option, Harris is running on tax credits to lower premiums by $800.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on immigration. Obama campaigned on the DREAM act and Biden ran on reversing Trump's deportation policies and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, Harris is running on the Republican/Trump border plan.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on foreign policy. Obama campaigned on ending the War in Iraq and Biden campaigned on ending the War in Afghanistan, Harris is campaigning on giving Israel a blank check for genocide and starting WW3 and touting the support she has from the architect of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

None of this means people shouldn't vote for her, but it's important to be honest about the political landscape and her political decisions. On one hand y'all are saying "of course she's pivoting, she has to appease the right to pick up their anti-Trump votes!" and on the other hand y'all are saying "what do you mean she's pivoting to the right, she's just doing typical left Democrat campaigning!". Just be honest.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
when Kamala puts Liz or some other republican, who was voting with Trump 80% of the time, in her cabinet I wonder what the pleas will be. "progressives are never happy :smh:" ahh yes cause the Cheney family getting love is something people shouldn't be able to criticize.

She ain’t putting no Republican in her cabinet bozo

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's running to the right of Biden on the environment. Biden campaigned on a $2T climate plan, Harris is running on an incredibly vague promise to "unite Americans to tackle the climate crisis" and is pro-fracking.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on healthcare. Obama and Biden both campaigned on a public option, Harris is running on tax credits to lower premiums by $800.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on immigration. Obama campaigned on the DREAM act and Biden ran on reversing Trump's deportation policies and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, Harris is running on the Republican/Trump border plan.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on foreign policy. Obama campaigned on ending the War in Iraq and Biden campaigned on ending the War in Afghanistan, Harris is campaigning on giving Israel a blank check for Israel's genocide and touting the support she has from the architect of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

None of this means people shouldn't vote for her, but it's important to be honest about the political landscape and her political decisions. On one hand y'all are saying "of course she's pivoting, she has to appease the right to pick up their anti-Trump votes!" and on the other hand y'all are saying "what do you mean she's pivoting to the right, she's just doing typical left Democrat campaigning!". Just be honest.
yes, this election will be won with moderates in the swing states. not fakkity dark blue districts in blue states

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause he was a fukkin lame duck, everything turned around when he dropped out. no one wanted Biden besides the people who were willing to risk it on someone who was put on life support over a common cold. pink maga don't hit when it's your twitter feed is inundated with trans content :russ:
i like how you have to desperately convince yourselves kamala is different from biden on the things that piss you off, when she isn't at all :mjlol:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
i like how you have to desperately convince yourselves kamala is different from biden on the things that piss you off, when she isn't at all :mjlol:
has Kamala done better in polls than Biden? do the Democrats have a better chance at winning with Kamala at the helm over Biden? why is this even an argument that Biden was far more unpopular than Kamala at the time of his dropping out?