WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are we losing for today ? It's always something, tell me why you want Democrats to lose so badly.. you secretly like the alternative?

I don’t want the person I’m voting for shouting out and white washing the name and reputation of an unrepentant war criminal and election thief.

This is not a big ask.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t want the person I’m voting for shouting out and white washing the name and reputation of an unrepentant war criminal and election thief.

This is not a big ask.

Jill Stein has legit connections to Russia and failed to even call Putin a war criminal. Trump has ties to Putin and shouts out other dictators.

Kamala used the Cheney's to try to trim some margins in rural areas basically a " thanks for the vote" and you are in here claiming it's equivalent to what other candidates have done or continue to do.

These posts aren't serious. You just needed something to complain about today.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Jill Stein has legit connections to Russia and failed to even call Putin a war criminal. Trump has ties to Putin and shouts out other dictators.

Kamala used the Cheney's to try to trim some margins in rural areas basically a " thanks for the vote" and you are in here claiming it's equivalent to what other candidates have done or continue to do.

These posts aren't serious. You just needed something to complain about today.
He isn't voting for Jill Stein nor Trump so i don't understand post like these. They aren't helpful to voters who have actual gripes with what their parties candidates is doing. Kamala right wing pivot after the dnc is weird and should be called out.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He isn't voting for Jill Stein nor Trump so i don't understand post like these. They aren't helpful to voters who have actual gripes with what their parties candidates is doing. Kamala right wing pivot after the dnc is weird and should be called out.
Is she really having a right wing pivot? What right wing policies has she introduced to her platform post convention?

She’s moderating her rhetoric to appeal to moderates

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Right wing pivot? What the hell are you talking about?

Some Republicans endorsing her doesn't mean she has shifted right. Some of you have a bizarre way of thinking (to put it lightly or nicely).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Right wing pivot? :mjlol:

You have to explain that one... which part of her proposed platform is "right wing"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Gotta agree with you here. It’s disappointing Kamala has changed her entire policy playbook and agenda to beg for the votes of someone like dikk Cheney

Oh wait :lupe: