WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
. I stand by my original assertion that there’s a shift coming, IF Republicans lose the presidential election again. At that point Trump clearly hurts the party more than helps it.
Nah. Unfortunately the Republicans believe a paralyzed government is the same as governing.

That’s why they have shifted to judicial activism. Most of the cases going before the courts can be solved by Congress passing legislation but they are betting Dems can’t get the 60 votes to end any filibuster. So we are stuck with unpopular/unenforceable/ill-considered rulings on their conservative agenda.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight, the Republicans have been losing since Trump won in 2016, but yet they nominated him again in 2024 by much bigger margins than 2016.

And this supports your argument how? The Republican base is incapable of change because the kind of change you speak of goes against 50 years of conditioning by talk radio, Fox News and now the internet. After all the fear mongering about white replacement, immigration and reverse discrimination of white men, you think the same people are going to nominate an Indian woman to lead their party? :heh:

Y'all can’t be serious or you don’t know your opps. I’ll suggest a few of books for you to put what I’m saying in context, read any or all of these books written by black and white authors.

1. White Rural Rage
2. White Fear
3. dying of whiteness
4. The sum of us
You literally won't stop discussing their past....when I am discussing what they must do to survive in the future. You are being combative and contrary for the hell of it so I gotta leave this alone. :manny: This is the main reason I try not to go back and forth with folks in here. :manny:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
It seems the SOTU helped
so you're saying there was a sotu bounce......?

thsrtjhjtsj.jpg