WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I read today that even if it passes it's written in a way that the GOP legislators can get around it the same way they got around allowing felons to vote

True, but, if it passes then it continues to enforce how GOP is losing ground in elections to Reproductive Rights going into 2026 Midterms.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I read today that even if it passes it's written in a way that the GOP legislators can get around it the same way they got around allowing felons to vote
That'll be the gop death sentence in florida. GOP is already looking shakey as it is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What in the last 50 years has the Repubkican party done to make you think they would select a woman, an Indian woman at that, as the leader of their party? :heh:
I guess we will just pretend Palin wasn’t a thing. Or that MTG is the mouthpiece for maga.

:pachaha:

I’m sure back imwheb Trump announced folks said, “what makes you think republicans would let a NY democrat take over their party.”

I don’t need to think anything though. There are elections going on and she’s been more popular than the other men sans Trump and I expect that to continue unless there’s new blood.

If you want me to be cheeky, I’ll just say they enjoy being able to pretend they aren’t sexist or racist and she lets them do both .

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Why announce your forgiving student loan debt based on interest instead of doing it after the fact? Dems are stupid in not understanding how to play the game. Just forgive it and make the courts reinstate it. Instead now the GOP will sue and it'll just become another campaign pledge. Dems need to start playing dirty like the GOP. It's the only way to crush the scumbags

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why announce your forgiving student loan debt based on interest instead of doing it after the fact? Dems are stupid in not understanding how to play the game. Just forgive it and make the courts reinstate it. Instead now the GOP will sue and it'll just become another campaign pledge. Dems need to start playing dirty like the GOP. It's the only way to crush the scumbags
Do we want dems messaging what they’re doing or do we want them to just do things and say nothing? :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that’s different than Haley how?

just say yall aren’t familiar with her politics.
uh, the "man" part

i'll bet you, or anyone here, any amount of money that Haley is not the Republican nominee in 2028. you can have 10 to 1 odds :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess we will just pretend Palin wasn’t a thing. Or that MTG is the mouthpiece for maga.

:pachaha:

I’m sure back imwheb Trump announced folks said, “what makes you think republicans would let a NY democrat take over their party.”

I don’t need to think anything though. There are elections going on and she’s been more popular than the other men sans Trump and I expect that to continue unless there’s new blood.

If you want me to be cheeky, I’ll just say they enjoy being able to pretend they aren’t sexist or racist and she lets them do both .

Palin couldn’t even win the Senate in Alaska. Meanwhile her intellectual male equivalent is on his second nomination.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What in the last 50 years has the Repubkican party done to make you think they would select a woman, an Indian woman at that, as the leader of their party? :heh:

Tbh that’s kind of the point. If republicans take an L this election you’re going to see a shift in the party to some degree. The cranky old white man playbook might finally get bushed and a woman or POC emerges in leadership. Poised to be Nikki

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s not my opinion. Haley won a primary this election cycle and outperformed every man not named Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not my opinion. Haley won a primary this election cycle and outperformed every man not named Trump.
there weren't any men :mjlol:

desantis dropped out after iowa. it was literally only haley vs trump, and she got a few protest votes. "Haley '24" is completely, utterly meaningless

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh that’s kind of the point. If republicans take an L this election you’re going to see a shift in the party to some degree. The cranky old white man playbook might finally get bushed and a woman or POC emerges in leadership. Poised to be Nikki
no it isn't, because if trump loses they're just gonna claim it was stolen. not do any serious reflection :mjlol: