WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why announce your forgiving student loan debt based on interest instead of doing it after the fact? Dems are stupid in not understanding how to play the game. Just forgive it and make the courts reinstate it. Instead now the GOP will sue and it'll just become another campaign pledge. Dems need to start playing dirty like the GOP. It's the only way to crush the scumbags
Biden already forgave over $150B in student loan debt.. it’s tangible not duck tales and he’s forgiving even more so wtf are you taking about? :unimpressed:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it isn't, because if trump loses they're just gonna claim it was stolen. not do any serious reflection :mjlol:

MAGA will do that but there’s a larger GOP base that’s going to reflect and rebuild. I don’t see Trump and moderate Republicans co-existing much longer if Democrats comfortably win.

The only reason they didn’t break sooner is because Kevin McCarthy, Lindsey Graham, McConnell and a couple others were too pu$$y. They’re political cache will be all but gone if they made the wrong bet and Trump will sabotage the party into a shift.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait, what :dead: MAGA is 60-70 percent of the GOP base. nikki haley voters, liz cheney types, are 30

MAGA is the loudest surely… my hunch is it’s really 30% MAGA, 30% Nikki/ Liz and the balance is folks who will de facto support Trump but are not MAGA cult.

So on paper it looks like 60%+ but that’s not MAGA per se. Which is the reason Trump endorsed candidates keep losing, no red wave in 2022, etc.

With that said it’s a fine line. But there’s every indication MAGA base is getting smaller and more fringe. Trump is less popular and influential than he was years ago, and more unhinged & polarizing than ever. I stand by my original assertion that there’s a shift coming, IF Republicans lose the presidential election again. At that point Trump clearly hurts the party more than helps it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tbh that’s kind of the point. If republicans take an L this election you’re going to see a shift in the party to some degree. The cranky old white man playbook might finally get bushed and a woman or POC emerges in leadership. Poised to be Nikki
This was my whole point to dude. He keeps referencing their past. Like nobody is arguing how they have been or are now. But if they wanna survive there will need to be changes.

I say again....all some of the posters in here know is 2016. It's like 2018, 20 and 22 never happened.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still think that the Senate Dems should write a bill, legalizing abortion up to 15 weeks in all 50 states, and banning it after

force the Republicans to vote against it, and end the conversation once and for all on which side is reasonable about this

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh that’s kind of the point. If republicans take an L this election you’re going to see a shift in the party to some degree. The cranky old white man playbook might finally get bushed and a woman or POC emerges in leadership. Poised to be Nikki

I just don’t see that happening anytime soon. The base finally got a taste of power when they got Trump. The conservative media is also afraid of the base so they won’t be the voice of reason. The inmates are now running the asylum and I’m pretty certain they are not open to shifts of any kind. Not tonal, not ideological and certainly not in terms of gender or race.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was my whole point to dude. He keeps referencing their past. Like nobody is arguing how they have been or are now. But if they wanna survive there will need to be changes.

I say again....all some of the posters in here know is 2016. It's like 2018, 20 and 22 never happened.

So let me get this straight, the Republicans have been losing since Trump won in 2016, but yet they nominated him again in 2024 by much bigger margins than 2016.

And this supports your argument how? The Republican base is incapable of change because the kind of change you speak of goes against 50 years of conditioning by talk radio, Fox News and now the internet. After all the fear mongering about white replacement, immigration and reverse discrimination of white men, you think the same people are going to nominate an Indian woman to lead their party? :heh:

Y'all can’t be serious or you don’t know your opps. I’ll suggest a few of books for you to put what I’m saying in context, read any or all of these books written by black and white authors.

1. White Rural Rage
2. White Fear
3. dying of whiteness
4. The sum of us

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Last edited: