WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: man’s busy now he don’t have time to post
He actually admitted the polls have narrowed. Which is the real reason he stopped posting polls. If they're narrowing eventually Biden ends up on top and we really won't see any polls then.

It never fails. People love a poll that fits their narrative. And won't tolerate one that doesn't. It's another reason polls are garbage. Especially in this technological age.

Literally polls were neck and neck this time in 2020. I went and looked it up. I said they'd narrow. It really isn't rocket science. Trump and the gop are setting themselves up for failure. But so many here think it's 2016. Nothing points to 2016 right now. Not one thing. 2020 on repeat only it'll be worse because trump and the gop are in much worse shape financially and politically. Those things matter.

Unless you're lowkey a maga supporter. Then none of it matters...the election was stolen....crooked joe although the impeachment is months in with no vote or evidence...blah blah blah

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally won't stop discussing their past....when I am discussing what they must do to survive in the future. You are being combative and contrary for the hell of it so I gotta leave this alone. :manny: This is the main reason I try not to go back and forth with folks in here. :manny:

I’m not being combative or contrarian. You made a the claim that the Republican Party will make a major shift in how they approach politics that will go back on who they have been this the past 50 years. All I asked is what is the basis of that prediction in the face of what we know? You couldn’t answer that question.

If you had phrased it as your opinion on what they need to do, as you are now saying, I wouldn’t have responded because I’m actually in agreement with you. They do need to change. My point is the current party is incapable of changing and that fact won’t change for a long time.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
MAGA is the loudest surely… my hunch is it’s really 30% MAGA, 30% Nikki/ Liz and the balance is folks who will de facto support Trump but are not MAGA cult.

So on paper it looks like 60%+ but that’s not MAGA per se. Which is the reason Trump endorsed candidates keep losing, no red wave in 2022, etc.

I'll break it down because there's a category missing. Probably 35% Trumpanzee Cult members, 40% people who aren't Trumpanzee cult members but are social conservatives whose views align with the cult and use them as a mean to an ends to get specific legislation passed (i.e. Paul Ryan and his beloved tax cuts, etc.), and 25% who can't stand Trump, aren't Trumpanzee Cult members, are somewhat moderate with social issues, but like Trump solely because of keeping taxes low (i.e. Mitt Romney).

The 35% cult membership is very loud, but not the majority of that party, especially as they keep losing elections that the other 65% would typically win. Either way, the time has passed where the Trumpanzee Cult of 35% and the 65% of non Trumpanzee Cult will ever be on the same page, especially when you have a$$holes like Steve Bannon, Matt Gaetz, and Karen Q. Snowflake (MTG) trying to purge the "Republican" party of RINO's.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not being combative or contrarian. You made a the claim that the Republican Party will make a major shift in how they approach politics that will go back on who they have been this the past 50 years. All I asked is what is the basis of that prediction in the face of what we know? You couldn’t answer that question.

If you had phrased it as your opinion on what they need to do, as you are now saying, I wouldn’t have responded because I’m actually in agreement with you. They do need to change. My point is the current party is incapable of changing and that fact won’t change for a long time.

I can never see a radical shift but the question is if they lose with MAGA again is it too late for them to even return to the Romney and Bush’ style republicans at this point?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can never see a radical shift but the question is if they lose with MAGA again is it too late for them to even return to the Romney and Bush’ style republicans at this point?

Not anytime soon IMHO. The Republican primaries are contests to see who can out MAGA each other. Any candidate who shows a willingness to moderate is labeled a RINO and attacked from the right. There is no incentive for the candidates to moderate their positions.

Then you look at the current behavior of the party. McCarthy was one of their best fundraisers and they bushed him for no apparent reason. They are calling the very conservative current speaker a liberal because he kept the government open. You have established politicians willingly giving up their seats in Congress because they can’t deal with the craziness. The conservative media outlets are paying hundreds of millions In judgements because they dared not tell their audience the obvious truth about election lies.

They let the genie out of the bottle with Trump and I don’t see how they put it back. Even without Trump, I don’t see this movement going away now that they have tasted power. There is no reason for them to heed counsel from the establishment or donors like they reluctantly did with McCain and Romney.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not anytime soon IMHO. The Republican primaries are contests to see who can out MAGA each other. Any candidate who shows a willingness to moderate is labeled a RINO and attacked from the right. There is no incentive for the candidates to moderate their positions.

Then you look at the current behavior of the party. McCarthy was one of their best fundraisers and they bushed him for no apparent reason. They are calling the very conservative current speaker a liberal because he kept the government open. You have established politicians willingly giving up their seats in Congress because they can’t deal with the craziness. The conservative media outlets are paying hundreds of millions In judgements because they dared not tell their audience the obvious truth about election lies.

They let the genie out of the bottle with Trump and I don’t see how they put it back. Even without Trump, I don’t see this movement going away now that they have tasted power. There is no reason for them to heed counsel from the establishment or donors like they reluctantly did with McCain and Romney.

the “even without Trump” part they might try but it won’t be successful

Trump is the only one who’s sucesfully pulled it off if they try to continue to emulate him after he’s gone I think it’s gonna go horribly

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He actually admitted the polls have narrowed. Which is the real reason he stopped posting polls. If they're narrowing eventually Biden ends up on top and we really won't see any polls then.

It never fails. People love a poll that fits their narrative. And won't tolerate one that doesn't. It's another reason polls are garbage. Especially in this technological age.

Literally polls were neck and neck this time in 2020. I went and looked it up. I said they'd narrow. It really isn't rocket science. Trump and the gop are setting themselves up for failure. But so many here think it's 2016. Nothing points to 2016 right now. Not one thing. 2020 on repeat only it'll be worse because trump and the gop are in much worse shape financially and politically. Those things matter.

Unless you're lowkey a maga supporter. Then none of it matters...the election was stolen....crooked joe although the impeachment is months in with no vote or evidence...blah blah blah
I was posting polls showing the narrowing

Look back in this thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden already forgave over $150B in student loan debt.. it’s tangible not duck tales and he’s forgiving even more so wtf are you taking about? :unimpressed:
That's not the vast majority of the people he promised it too. :dead: :stopitslime:.

The loans he's forgiving is from the Public service, scammed students etc

bnew

Veteran
Daps

2024 ELECTION

'Donald Trump did this': New Biden abortion ad features a woman who says she almost died because of the Texas ban​

The ad was released hours after Trump said he believes abortion laws should be left to the states, sidestepping the national ban some of his supporters want.

Biden campaign ad on abortion to air in battleground states

https://www.nbcnews.com/now

April 8, 2024, 1:14 PM EDT

By Rebecca Shabad

President Joe Biden's campaign released its latest abortion ad of the election hours after former President Donald Trump said he believes abortion laws should be left to the states, sidestepping the national ban that some of his supporters want.

The 60-second ad, which first aired Monday on MSNBC, focuses on Amanda Zurawski, a Texas woman who sued the state after, she said, she almost died from a miscarriage. In the video, Zurawski and her husband, Josh, discuss how they had started buying things for the baby while Amanda was pregnant, including a baby book.

"At 18 weeks, Amanda's water broke," the ad's text said. "She had a miscarriage."

As the couple continues to recount memories of the pregnancy, text on the screen reads, "Because Donald Trump killed Roe v. Wade, Amanda was denied standard medical care to prevent infection, an abortion."

Amanda Zurawski of Austin, Texas, is sworn in
Amanda Zurawski of Austin, Texas, at a Senate hearing titled "The Assault on Reproductive Rights in a Post-Dobbs America," in Washington on April 26, 2023. Tom Williams / AP

Doctors were forced to send Amanda home, and three days later, she wound up in intensive care with sepsis, according to the ad.

"She almost died twice," it says. "The infection caused so much damage Amanda may never get pregnant again."

The ad concludes with: "Donald Trump did this" and Amanda crying in the background, with her husband consoling her.

The ad is part of a $30 million ad campaign that will air in battleground states on local broadcast and cable television, as well as on national cable, the Biden campaign said.

The campaign also said the ad will air on popular entertainment and sports programming on stations like ESPN, Comedy Central, FX and TNT and during prime-time shows such as "Saturday Night Live," "The Voice," "American Idol," "Grey's Anatomy" and "Abbott Elementary."

Trump's campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

The couple told NBC News in February that they were planning to move her frozen embryos out of Texas in case the state stops providing in vitro fertilization services. The report noted that she was suing Texas after she nearly died when doctors delayed giving her a medically necessary abortion.

Biden and Democrats hope the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn the 1973 landmark Roe ruling will benefit them at the ballot box i n November, just as the key issue of reproductive rights helped the party’s candidates in the 2022 midterm elections.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

2024 ELECTION

'Donald Trump did this': New Biden abortion ad features a woman who says she almost died because of the Texas ban​

The ad was released hours after Trump said he believes abortion laws should be left to the states, sidestepping the national ban some of his supporters want.

Biden campaign ad on abortion to air in battleground states

https://www.nbcnews.com/now

April 8, 2024, 1:14 PM EDT

By Rebecca Shabad

President Joe Biden's campaign released its latest abortion ad of the election hours after former President Donald Trump said he believes abortion laws should be left to the states, sidestepping the national ban that some of his supporters want.

The 60-second ad, which first aired Monday on MSNBC, focuses on Amanda Zurawski, a Texas woman who sued the state after, she said, she almost died from a miscarriage. In the video, Zurawski and her husband, Josh, discuss how they had started buying things for the baby while Amanda was pregnant, including a baby book.

"At 18 weeks, Amanda's water broke," the ad's text said. "She had a miscarriage."

As the couple continues to recount memories of the pregnancy, text on the screen reads, "Because Donald Trump killed Roe v. Wade, Amanda was denied standard medical care to prevent infection, an abortion."

Amanda Zurawski of Austin, Texas, is sworn in
Amanda Zurawski of Austin, Texas, at a Senate hearing titled "The Assault on Reproductive Rights in a Post-Dobbs America," in Washington on April 26, 2023. Tom Williams / AP

Doctors were forced to send Amanda home, and three days later, she wound up in intensive care with sepsis, according to the ad.

"She almost died twice," it says. "The infection caused so much damage Amanda may never get pregnant again."

The ad concludes with: "Donald Trump did this" and Amanda crying in the background, with her husband consoling her.

The ad is part of a $30 million ad campaign that will air in battleground states on local broadcast and cable television, as well as on national cable, the Biden campaign said.

The campaign also said the ad will air on popular entertainment and sports programming on stations like ESPN, Comedy Central, FX and TNT and during prime-time shows such as "Saturday Night Live," "The Voice," "American Idol," "Grey's Anatomy" and "Abbott Elementary."

Trump's campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

The couple told NBC News in February that they were planning to move her frozen embryos out of Texas in case the state stops providing in vitro fertilization services. The report noted that she was suing Texas after she nearly died when doctors delayed giving her a medically necessary abortion.

Biden and Democrats hope the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn the 1973 landmark Roe ruling will benefit them at the ballot box i n November, just as the key issue of reproductive rights helped the party’s candidates in the 2022 midterm elections.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Is abortion on the ballot in AZ?

It will be. They have enough signatures I think the deadline is July so they are just padding their stats now. AZ is a lock, especially with this. Gallego may win by 5-10
Edit:

Arizona abortion rights amendment backers says they've gathered signatures needed for 2024 ballot​

First to NBC News: Arizona for Abortion Access says it’s exceeded the state petition signature threshold by over 120,000, with plans to keep gathering until a July 3 deadline.

PHOENIX — Groups working to put reproductive rights in Arizona’s state constitution say they have exceeded the signature threshold to put a constitutional amendment on abortion on the state’s ballot in November.

Arizona for Abortion Access, a coalition of reproductive rights organizations including the ACLU of Arizona and Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona, says it had gathered 506,892 petition signatures as of this past weekend, with more than three months to go until the July 3 deadline to submit the signatures to Arizona’s secretary of state. The threshold to put a measure on the ballot is 383,923 signatures, and while some typically get invalidated in the verification process, the amendment appears on track to go before voters this fall.

Last edited: