WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be. They have enough signatures I think the deadline is July so they are just padding their stats now. AZ is a lock, especially with this. Gallego may win by 5-10

:mjlol: They can’t help themselves. A guy like Trump that has no core beliefs must be looking at this shyt like :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That is a brutal and devastating ad.

GOP is quick with unified talking points though. They're already trying to downplay it as medical malpractice and the doctor was to blame, not Trump. Smh.
Don’t try to avoid the issue. :troll: lets talk about how your state is rocking a throwback 1864 jersey :mjgrin:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Don’t try to avoid the issue. :troll: lets talk about how your state is rocking a throwback 1864 jersey :mjgrin:

What kind of man kicks another when he's at his lowest?!?! :mjcry:

- Abortion banned
- PHX hosted Final Four and the Cats choked in the tourney for the fifity-leventh time
- Suns looking shaky

tenor.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Is abortion on the ballot in AZ?

Sounds like it will be.

I really think Trump and the Roe v Wade reversal will be looked back on as the most pivotal political moments since the Civil Rights Era. It has complete re-aligned politics. And if Trump loses, as I suspect he will, it’s gonna be due to states like Arizona.