WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It costs too much to fill up his lifted F150 with the Brandon bumper stickers.

His wife left him... his son became a woman... his dog disowned him and ran away... he is missing his keys to his gun cabinet... the price of beer no longer is the price of beer... he is suffering the ultimate MAGA White Man truama like a Country Song, while living in the suburbs... in which he cannot pay his double mortgage that he used his first one on crypto.

Daps
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/09/30/ports-strike-truckers-rails-billions-in-cargo-shutdown.html

Depending on the length of a strike, the toll on the U.S. economy could reach into the tens of billions of dollars. A one-week strike could cost the U.S. economy $3.78 billion, according to an analysis by The Conference Board, and cause supply chain slowdowns through mid-November. In all, the ports threatened with strikes handle $3 trillion annually in U.S. annual international trade.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How so? Republicans have been the ones continuously denying climate change. And DeSantis even refused federal aide for storms because it was too woke? I don't see how this can possibly be spun as her fault.
Democrats are currently giving away billions to Ukraine and Israel
During times of disaster, people want a strong leader - I can see many white women who were leaning Kamala switching to Trump after they were impacted by this

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
During times of disaster, people want a strong leader - I can see many white women who were leaning Kamala switching to Trump after they were impacted by this
But Biden has already sent billions in emergency aide to those regions impacted.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
c00n alert.

If your logic was true Trump would have won in 2020 when America truly was in crisis

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps