WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you'd know better than me, but i always thought NC was fool's gold anyway :yeshrug:
Im not sold on NC going blue, but that's always come down to liberal areas coming out in mass.
Historically that meant black people in Charlotte, Durham, Greensboro, and Raleigh as well as their suburbs voting liberal as well.

Rest of the state is what it is.

Election going to be fukkery with the devastation that likely won't be fixed in time for election day.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I live in NC. This is fantasy. Only folks talking about that are the same folks who were always voting for Trump.

Everyone else is checking in on their people, providing shelter, and offering resources to displaced people.
nikkas reaching for every got damn excuse to pearl clutch. It’s disgusting. Leave that to @FAH1223

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I know man. October is my favorite month by far and I wanna enjoy it but I also wanna get this election da fukk over
I usually like October because of it being the Fall and Halloween season, but during presidential election years, I just want the month to zoom by.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Helene probably sealed Kamala's fate tbh

This impacts areas that Trump had a tight lead in not the blue wall states or Nevada which is all Harris needs to win.

Even so the narrative of how this impacts Harris is minimal if at all since aid cannot be distributed until after the hurricane wrecks havoc. Biden will tour the destroyed areas later this week.

The hurricane didn’t hit until Friday so it’s too soon to see if people blame Biden/Harris. All that matters is the aid and recovery efforts after the storm has passed and again this is for only one region of the country.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is not the typical way I would view things like "excitement" for a candidate but I do wonder where are all the people who used to attend these Trump rallies?

We can talk about the polls today that show Trump making inroads with this group or that group but where is this "excitement" for him in reality? His crowds have been dwindling....

I'm not saying "crowd size" means a lot but it is something that Trump used to point to in 2016 or even 2020 and he had somewhat of a point, he did have large crowds... Now, he can barely fill a high school gym.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it probably sealed her fate in NC, if anything, but definitely not overall

it's like the "failed afghanistan withdrawal". no one who's not directly affected gives a fukk

Y'all just in here talkin shyt with nothing behind any of it.... Mark Robinson is all of a sudden a quality candidate now? If he loses by double digits, it will be very difficult for Trump to overcome that. NC no longer has the split-ticketing that people think it does unless this year is an outlier in comparison to the most recent elections.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This is not the typical way I would view things like "excitement" for a candidate but I do wonder where are all the people who used to attend these Trump rallies?

We can talk about the polls today that show Trump making inroads with this group or that group but where is this "excitement" for him in reality? His crowds have been dwindling....

I'm not saying "crowd size" means a lot but it is something that Trump used to point to in 2016 or even 2020 and he had somewhat of a point, he did have large crowds... Now, he can barely fill a high school gym.

Maybe Covid took out a lot of his supporters.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I live in upstate NY. It's basically MAGA country up here. I remember in 2016 and even 2020 seeing Trump flags/signs EVERYWHERE. I maybe see 1/4th of that this year. Idk if his supporters are more embarrassed to publicly admit it or if they're dwindling or what.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Fatigue.

We underestimate the fact that we're exposed to the extreme percentage of Maga through the internet and media. The rest of Maga are the everyday conservatives who avoid talking about their politics, don't do the bumper stickers and lawn signs. They're just as tired as everyone else because in a decade of being politically center stage, he hasn't delivered them much that excited them about him and now he's no longer even pretending to care about doing anything other than getting revenge on those who feels has wronged him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all just in here talkin shyt with nothing behind any of it.... Mark Robinson is all of a sudden a quality candidate now? If he loses by double digits, it will be very difficult for Trump to overcome that. NC no longer has the split-ticketing that people think it does unless this year is an outlier in comparison to the most recent elections.
trump won NC twice :camby: that is the trend. doesn't have shyt to do with mark robinson