WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Isn't him and his team the same ones trying to get rid of weather services???
For a 100 years they wanted the weather out of the federal government and back with the states. Both democrats and Republicans and frankly everyone wanted it. And I got it done.. and now the states will decide their weather and the people can decide what kind of weather they want. It's so beautiful.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Democrats are currently giving away billions to Ukraine and Israel
During times of disaster, people want a strong leader - I can see many white women who were leaning Kamala switching to Trump after they were impacted by this
People like you complain the loudest, but don't pay attention to the things you are complaining about. It's annoying.

Biden approved major disaster declarations on Saturday, opening billions in federal disaster aid through the Federal Emergency Management Agency for both the state and residents who were impacted by the Category 4 storm.

As president, Trump delayed disaster aid for hurricane-devastated Puerto Rico and diverted money from the Federal Emergency Management Agency in order to finance an effort to return undocumented migrants to Mexico. And Project 2025, backed by Trump supporters, would restructure FEMA to limit aid to states and says that the National Weather Service, which provides crucial data on hurricanes and other storms, “should be broken up and downsized.”

Trump claimed without evidence Monday that the Biden administration and North Carolina’s Democratic governor were “going out of their way to not help people in Republican areas.”

Biden has approved major disaster declarations for Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina, allowing survivors to access funds and resources to jumpstart their recovery immediately. FEMA and other federal agencies, along with private businesses and nonprofit and faith-based organizations, are responding to the disaster in at least seven states: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama and Virginia.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Just a quick reminder of how profoundly uncultured Donald Trump is. No concerts. No poetry readings. Even JFK, who wasn't much of a music lover, recognized the importance of highlighting great artists at the WH. Trump is deeply incurious.