WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
She just posted a picture of her baking Biden cookies a month before the 2020 election. This is a full on endorsement, after a national debate, two months before the election, with a link to vote.gov that already got 400k clicks.

There's a difference between passive endorsements and actively campaigning. We'll see what the next two months look like but I am expecting Taylor to outright campaign for Kamala too, rumor has it her Florida shows in November may incorporate "get out the vote" messaging for Florida specifically.

KamalaHQ tik tok account is also all over the endorsement, stitching campaign videos with Taylor's music and getting a high volume of views/ likes/comments. There will be some conversion of voters - social media doesnt exist in a vacuum

This is a different election with a fresh candidate and is ripe for an influx of young (female) voters which Taylor's endorsement amplifies and energizes. Nobody is saying her endorsement outright decides the election but there's a net gain of new voters coming from it, I say that with certainly.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out on a national scale. Taylor is a global phenomena. She has REACH. any impact with Marsha Blackburn was capped at the state level and was a mid-term to boot. A national presidential election is an entirely different and new set of circumstances
I appreciate your rebuttal and you’re 100% correct but @mastermind is pure contrarian even when it borders lunacy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's literally socially retarded. Its like he was incubated and grew up insulated completely within a country club and never walked outside his gated community.

he had a small window in his life where he could have grown to be his own person but he missed that bus stop. laughs at his own jokes. he never developed a real personality for himself and its fascinating. Quite literally the most inconsequential human being in the country. His mutt kids gonna grow up all kinds of fucced up.
He grew up in Amish country.

It all makes sense when u think about it.

Dude is “if awkward was a person”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She just posted a picture of her baking Biden cookies a month before the 2020 election. This is a full on endorsement, after a national debate, two months before the election, with a link to vote.gov that already got 400k clicks.

There's a difference between passive endorsements and actively campaigning. We'll see what the next two months look like but I am expecting Taylor to outright campaign for Kamala too, rumor has it her Florida shows in November may incorporate "get out the vote" messaging for Florida specifically.

KamalaHQ tik tok account is also all over the endorsement, stitching campaign videos with Taylor's music and getting a high volume of views/ likes/comments. There will be some conversion of voters - social media doesnt exist in a vacuum

This is a different election with a fresh candidate and is ripe for an influx of young (female) voters which Taylor's endorsement amplifies and energizes. Nobody is saying her endorsement outright decides the election but there's a net gain of new voters coming from it, I say that with certainly.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out on a national scale. Taylor is a global phenomena. She has REACH. any impact with Marsha Blackburn was capped at the state level and was a mid-term to boot. A national presidential election is an entirely different and new set of circumstances
brother, do you think she is going on the trail to campaign?

And I'm not sure why you dismissed her endorsing Marsha Blackburn's opponent in 2018. Swift has influence in that state, and it is a straight winner-take-all vote, unlike the electoral college nonsense of a presidential election.

Past data shows that celeb endorsements don't move the needle at all, and I don't think the Harris campaign needs her to endorsement.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Im sorry you wrote all that when smooth minds intent is to throw water on anything that could be positive for a democrat. You could say @Jesus H. Christ came down from heaven and endorsed Kamala and he’d find a way to say it wasn’t a big deal or that it’s problematic for Muslim and Jewish voters.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And, like, I'm not sure why you dismissed her endorsing Marsha Blackburn's opponent in 2018. That is a state where Swift has influence, and it is a straight winner-take-all vote, unlike the electoral college nonsense of a presidential election.

Because it was an off cycle state senator election. You realize the 2024 Presidential election and the first potential woman President is on a much bigger scale, right? Are you genuinely comparing the two or being obtuse?

And also. As popular as Taylor was in 2018, she’s exponentially more influential now. She was Time’s Person of the Year last year ffs. Show me when the Philip Bredesen endorsement got 11 million likes and 400k clicks to vote.gov and I’ll concede it’s reasonable to compare the two.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And, like, I'm not sure why you dismissed her endorsing Marsha Blackburn's opponent in 2018. That is a state where Swift has influence, and it is a straight winner-take-all vote, unlike the electoral college nonsense of a presidential election.

Because it was an off cycle state senator election. You realize the 2024 Presidential election and the first potential woman President is on a much bigger scale, right? Are you genuinely comparing the two or being obtuse?

And also. As popular as Taylor was in 2018, she’s exponentially more influential now. She was Time’s Person of the Year last year ffs. Show me where her Philip Bredesen endorsement got 11 million likes and resulted in 400k visitors to vote.gov and I’ll agree it’s reasonable to compare the two.

Edit - sorry for double post, mobile is wonky

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is an election where (young) voter registration matters a lot. Any effort to drive that I’m not dismissing.

Was there a Hilary endorsement in 2016 that got 10 million likes in 24 hours and 400k visitors to vote.org?
Not dismissing and acting as if it’s going to make any inroads are two different things. We have an extensive track record of celebrity endorsements not making a difference. In 2016, Hillary was making pokemon go references, and in 2024 - CR7 became the most followed person on multiple channels after like a week of creating an account. Those are two different timelines. People in general - through aliases or whatever else are following/liking shyt more on social media.

You’re conflating events that are literally a decade apart and confusing Gen Z’s greater willingness to display their politics on social media versus millennials as an indicator of celebrity endorsements making a substantive difference. And realistically, this is just being politically lazy. It’s the equivalent of those people who put up a black box thinking they did something during BLM. Voter registration is higher relative to where it was in 2020 at this time among key demographics Harris needs and that trend preceded any celebrity endorsement. It was based on non-famous people doing the work on the ground. Like I said, endorsements lead to greater traffic to voter org websites in the short term and that’s helpful - anything beyond that is unsupported and not where you should be spending your political efforts.

Last edited: