WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump: I don't think I've ever said this before. So we do these rallies. They're massive rallies. Everybody loves, everybody stays till the end. By the way, you know, when she said that, well, your rallies people leave. Honestly, nobody does. And if I saw them leaving, I'd say, and ladies and gentlemen make America great again and I'd get the hell out, ok? Because I don't want people leaving. But I do have to say so I give these long sometimes very complex sentences and paragraphs but they all come together. I do it a lot. I do it with raising cane. That story. I do it with the story on the catapults on the aircraft carriers. I do it with a lot of different stories. When I mentioned Doctor Hannibal Lecter. I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs. I use it. They say it's terrible. So they say so I'll give this long complex area for instance that I talked about a lot of different territory… You know, for a town hall, there's a lot of people but the fake news likes to say, the fake news likes to say, oh, he was rambling. No, no, that's not rambling. That's genius. When you can connect the dots. Now, now, Sarah, if you couldn't connect the dots, you got a problem. But every dot was connected and many stories were told in that little paragraph.

a9c.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I suppose you could break this down to the barest of bones and say would you rather have one of the most popular and well known people on the planet enthusiastically announce their support for you and ultimately lead to 400k+ people going to a voter registration site on the eve of early voting…or not

If you would, I would then guess this would at minimum being making an “inroad” even if it’s minuscule, in a race some of our brightest minds in here have continually reminded us will be determined by the slimmest of margins and therefore every effort should be made to outreach to as many demos as possible.
I guess it’s a difference in opinion on scale. I’ve been a part of even seeking endorsements of local celebrities or community figures. I’m not opposed to it. But I’m just tempering expectations and trying to tell people to focus on what’s more important.

I also don’t actually think the election will be close - I think that debate did to Trump what the first one did to Biden. People just need to realize most of these pollsters are making assumptions in their models - such as R plus 2 that I don’t think the data supports. Trump over performing in 2016 and 2020 has them operating under the assumption that he always will.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It was a US Senate election. Times person of the year is a vanity award that means nothing. You just want to believe it makes a big difference for your own mental health. Taylor has never shown that she is influential at doing anything but drawing attention to herself or her significant other.
So we’re just going to ignore the material spike in voter registration after her endorsement?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines