WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The politicians and people in power know, but I think the Republican voters still think a GOP candidate is capable of pulling Reagan/Mondale numbers.

I honestly don’t think they know how much demographics have changed. Hell I don’t think Dem voters know that they are in the majority now. They don’t act like it.
It’s because of the outsized influence the electoral college gives them to determine elections in swing states. If this was by majority, losing for 30 years would’ve humbled them. Bush II would be viewed as a blip.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This was another thing that was missed in the “Taylor Swift endorsement doesn’t matter that much” naysayer response… it opens the floodgates for more endorsements and less tiptoeing around it.

Seems in the weeks leading up to the election we’ll see a lot more endorsements, probably none as big as Taylor’s but very significant given the sum of its parts
They all endorsed Hillary in 2016 and it made no difference. Celebrity endorsements are good for young voter registration through their links but ultimately, I don’t think it matters unless they’re directly combating lies in their endorsements.

Like a Jay Z and 50 Cent endorsement saying Kamala didn’t lock up black men might count for something.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
They all endorsed Hillary in 2016 and it made no difference. Celebrity endorsements are good for young voter registration through their links but ultimately, I don’t think it matters unless they’re directly combating lies in their endorsements.

Like a Jay Z and 50 Cent endorsement saying Kamala didn’t lock up black men might count for something.
Kendrick should endorse Kamala

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It’s because of the outsized influence the electoral college gives them to determine elections in swing states. If this was by majority, losing for 30 years would’ve humbled them. Bush II would be viewed as a blip.
dubya would have never happened to begin with if it was based on majority. before 2000 i didn't even know you could win while losing the popular vote.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is an election where (young) voter registration matters a lot. Any effort to drive that I’m not dismissing.

Was there a Hilary endorsement in 2016 that got 10 million likes in 24 hours and 400k visitors to vote.org?