WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The abridged version of this is that he’s never been punched in the face or involved in a fight. Plain and simple, no one has beat the piss out of him and it shows
Nah, I won’t go that far. He was in the military.

The best way to describe dude is he is constantly online. He is a Coli poster but some how got into elected office. He and DJ Akademiks have the same personality and do a lot of the same things.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They all endorsed Hillary in 2016 and it made no difference. Celebrity endorsements are good for young voter registration through their links but ultimately, I don’t think it matters unless they’re directly combating lies in their endorsements.

Like a Jay Z and 50 Cent endorsement saying Kamala didn’t lock up black men might count for something.
I don’t think celebrity endorsements matter much at all. I think most of this thread don’t remember that Swift endorsed Biden in 2020. No one claims her choosing a side swayed anything.

She also endorsed Marsha Blackburn’s opponent in 2018. Marsha Blackburn won and is running for re-election this year.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I won’t go that far. He was in the military.

The best way to describe dude is he is constantly online. He is a Coli poster but some how got into elected office. He and DJ Akademiks have the same personality and do a lot of the same things.

He’s the first VP candidate who’s young enough to have grown up
with the internet and be constantly online

I imagine we’ll see alot more of these types in the future

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps

Yes.

It’s going to be mind bending when actual dweeby 2010s tumblr cacs and #chan disciples are trading speaking points in the house :scust:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

Yep. I said before that every dumb post, pic, and video he has done is all online and being used against him. In the future people gotta learn how to move better if you know you might one day end up in that spotlight.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think celebrity endorsements matter much at all. I think most of this thread don’t remember that Swift endorsed Biden in 2020. No one claims her choosing a side swayed anything.

She also endorsed Marsha Blackburn’s opponent in 2018. Marsha Blackburn won and is running for re-election this year.

She just posted a picture of her baking Biden cookies a month before the 2020 election. This is a full on endorsement, after a national debate, two months before the election, with a link to vote.gov that already got 400k clicks.

There's a difference between passive endorsements and actively campaigning. We'll see what the next two months look like but I am expecting Taylor to outright campaign for Kamala too, rumor has it her Florida shows in November may incorporate "get out the vote" messaging for Florida specifically.

KamalaHQ tik tok account is also all over the endorsement, stitching campaign videos with Taylor's music and getting a high volume of views/ likes/comments. There will be some conversion of voters - social media doesnt exist in a vacuum

This is a different election with a fresh candidate and is ripe for an influx of young (female) voters which Taylor's endorsement amplifies and energizes. Nobody is saying her endorsement outright decides the election but there's a net gain of new voters coming from it, I say that with certainly.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out on a national scale. Taylor is a global phenomena. She has REACH. any impact with Marsha Blackburn was capped at the state level and was a mid-term to boot. A national presidential election is an entirely different and new set of circumstances