Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You basically just said “my feelings matter more than facts.” It is not remotely concerning if someone is California or Maryland decides to vote for West. It has no effect on anything, and that fact is a major factor in why people of the opposite opinion in “red” or “blue” states don’t vote. Republicans have lost the popular vote in every election except Bush in 04 and it has had no impact on our politics.

Again, I can care less if someone here in NYC votes for Jill Stein - I would be concerned if they did that shyt in a close governor’s race.
Now that we addressed that can we address why he is upset people are posting tweets from the republican nominee for president in the presidential election thread?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Now that we addressed that can we address we he is upset people are posting tweets from the republican nominee for president in the presidential election thread?
What is he doing? I wasn’t kidding when I said I tapped out of the thread. I’ve only read this last page. I only came in here to post something I’ve noticed and got caught in that response.

To switch subjects - I think what bodes well for Kamala is most of these polls that have Trump up or 50-50 are assuming R+2. But I think voter registration numbers would not support that. All of the numbers are up relative to 2020 and they’re up among demographics that favor Democrats. I still think it’s a relatively comfortable Dem win if they win the turnout battle. And that’s why I think you see them expanding the map and sending money to house races that are suddenly within the margin of error.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Voting for Cornel West is a quasi-vote for Trump.

Now, I know not to take your political views seriously. Sad.
This is dumb AF. It's like saying drinking water is a vote for milk. A vote for West is a vote for West. It's stupid for either side to try to force people to vote for them. It's called freedom of choice. Not everyone will like every major candidate.

Daps
This is dumb AF. It's like saying drinking water is a vote for milk. A vote for West is a vote for West. It's stupid for either side to try to force people to vote for them. It's called freedom of choice. Not everyone will like every major candidate.
when west has no viable path to the presidency, voting for him - in an election that sees kamala pitted against an opponent favored by the electoral college - is no different than voting for trump.

:francis: