WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
a) If I didn't think Trump was a threat, I wouldn't be voting. Voting for a non-major party candidate doesn't mean you didn't vote. That mentality is why we end up with shyt options :wtf:

b) I'm unsure which one I will vote for, Harris or West. I said that a few times since Biden dropped out. I was not going to vote for Biden since he is out. My vote is up for grabs between those two.

c) Seeking and sharing the insane things Trump says on social media is how they get attention and become normalized. Your seeking makes it seem like you want more of it. He doesn't share anything of value on those channels. It's a waste unless you love or hate distributing the sick things he is sharing.
How can you be okay voting with West. Certified bullshyter with no coalition that owes child support with Republican money backing him up. :scust:

He isn't even good 3rd party candidate by any stretch of the imagination. Just says a bunch of appealing shyt with no actual plan.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b) I'm unsure which one I will vote for, Harris or West. I said that a few times since Biden dropped out. I was not going to vote for Biden since he is out. My vote is up for grabs between those two.
how about voting for the one that can win the election, and not the buffoon who's only in it to grift money and pay off his tax bill?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How can you be okay voting with West. Certified bullshyter with no coalition that owes child support with Republican money backing him up. :scust:

He isn't even good 3rd party candidate by any stretch of the imagination. Just says a bunch of appealing shyt with no actual plan.
Because I am not happy with what Kamala Harris is pushing. Also the bolded is literally what VP Harris has done.

These people all suck, its just that Trump is an incompetent gorilla.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: Why hasn't Vivek condemned the attacks against his Leader?
what do you mean? he spoke about it pretty quickly, same as pretty much every camera hungry MAGA adjacent "politician"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Lot of liberals are fear mongering about potential bomb threats being called in on election day to destabilize voting in cities but it's worth noting...police have pretty good means of determining bullshyt calls. Feds will be everywhere, I'm not worried about that.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Because I am not happy with what Kamala Harris is pushing. Also the bolded is literally what VP Harris has done.

These people all suck, its just that Trump is an incompetent gorilla.
Voting for Cornel West is a quasi-vote for Trump.

Now, I know not to take your political views seriously. Sad.