tent-camping.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is dumb AF. It's like saying drinking water is a vote for milk. A vote for West is a vote for West. It's stupid for either side to try to force people to vote for them. It's called freedom of choice. Not everyone will like every major candidate.
when west has no viable path to the presidency, voting for him - in an election that sees kamala pitted against an opponent favored by the electoral college - is no different than voting for trump.

:francis:

HuycSqf.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is dumb AF. It's like saying drinking water is a vote for milk. A vote for West is a vote for West. It's stupid for either side to try to force people to vote for them. It's called freedom of choice. Not everyone will like every major candidate.
why the fukk would anyone waste time and gas driving to vote for Cornel West in november? what is that accomplishing?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
In my personal opinion, the most moral thing to do as a human being is to take whatever action we can that helps inflict the least overall harm on society given the constraints of a given situation. We can argue over how to break a 2 party system but the reality is, in this election right now, we all know only 2 people have a chance of winning. Most intelligent people will tell you one is far more dangerous with respect to the potential overall harm they can do to society(maybe you disagree and that's fine). Therefore, (again in my opinion), any action (or omission of an action) we take that helps the more harmful outcome come to fruition is an immoral stance.

You certainly should have the freedom to vote for whoever you want. However, I don't think an omission of a vote, or a vote for a 3rd party candidate in these circumstances morally absolves someone from the outcome. If Trump wins and burns the country down anyone who didn't vote or voted for someone like Cornel West cannot sit there and say "Welp it wasn't me". That's not how it works.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
when west has no viable path to the presidency, voting for him - in an election that sees kamala pitted against an opponent favored by the electoral college - is no different than voting for trump.

Are you guys just as dumb as maga with this shyt..it's called freedom. A vote for anyone else that is not in either major party doesn't effect the election. How about you guys get more Americans registered to vote so you can counteract the people who don't like either candidate?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you guys just as dumb as maga with this shyt..it's called freedom.
here's why your position is stupid; you are NOT indifferent to politics

if you were a centrist politically, or didn't follow politics at all, it would make sense for you to not vote, or piss away your vote. but progressives on here are constantly complaining about how much republicans suck, and talking up the importance of moist, far-left issues. so you clearly VALUE having your politicians be as far to the left as possible

so with that being the case, then how can you turn around and say "fukk voting for the lesser of two evils", when you obviously recognize that it's the pragmatic, realistic approach? :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you love this shyt :why:

I don't understand why people are seeking and sharing the crazy shyt Trump says.

What is he doing? I wasn’t kidding when I said I tapped out of the thread. I’ve only read this last page. I only came in here to post something I’ve noticed and got caught in that response.

To switch subjects - I think what bodes well for Kamala is most of these polls that have Trump up or 50-50 are assuming R+2. But I think voter registration numbers would not support that. All of the numbers are up relative to 2020 and they’re up among demographics that favor Democrats. I still think it’s a relatively comfortable Dem win if they win the turnout battle. And that’s why I think you see them expanding the map and sending money to house races that are suddenly within the margin of error.
Someone who I assume doesn’t “love this shyt” posted a tweet from the republican nominee for president and was immediately jumped on by your boy who appears more emotionally unhinged than usual these days.