WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Are you guys just as dumb as maga with this shyt..it's called freedom. A vote for anyone else that is not in either major party doesn't effect the election.

We don't elect presidents via the popular vote, we do so via the electoral college, so yes - voting for a candidate of a party or a write in that has no electoral college representation is the equivalent of helping the majority in that state.

Daps
In my personal opinion, the most moral thing to do as a human being is to take whatever action we can that helps inflict the least overall harm on society given the constraints of a given situation. We can argue over how to break a 2 party system but the reality is, in this election right now, we all know only 2 people have a chance of winning. Most intelligent people will tell you one is far more dangerous with respect to the potential overall harm they can do to society(maybe you disagree and that's fine). Therefore, (again in my opinion), any action (or omission of an action) we take that helps the more harmful outcome come to fruition is an immoral stance.

You certainly should have the freedom to vote for whoever you want. However, I don't think an omission of a vote, or a vote for a 3rd party candidate in these circumstances morally absolves someone from the outcome. If Trump wins and burns the country down anyone who didn't vote or voted for someone like Cornel West cannot sit there and say "Welp it wasn't me". That's not how it works.
well put.

:unimpressed:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We don't elect presidents via the popular vote, we do so via the electoral college, so yes - voting for a candidate of a party or a write in that has no electoral college representation is the equivalent of helping the majority in that state.
I don't believe that it is a miscarriage of your civic duty to vote for someone that has no chance of getting a win in your state, forget about even making it to the White House. Virtue Signaling is stupid in that regard.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are you guys just as dumb as maga with this shyt..it's called freedom. A vote for anyone else that is not in either major party doesn't effect the election. How about you guys get more Americans registered to vote so you can counteract the people who don't like either candidate?
Tennesee cac babble :mjlol: