WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Agreed while I think it’s close i think the difference in ground game and enthusiasm is what’s gonna separate her towards the end

It’s all about turnout and I think the Dems will turnout once again add in I think the Trump fatigue of seeing him everyday for almost a decade is real and that will sway some independents and “undecideds” even though I don’t think anyone’s undecided at this point
This last week especially was bad for him, which makes this "attempt" even more interesting. Not saying it's a conspiracy, I think this was indeed a crazy person taking shots. Whether they were at Trump or at someone else (which is how this was initially reported)....we'll see. The guy is still alive and will speak eventually.

It's not gonna turn the page or change the subject for Trump. He's out here literally calling for violence in Springfield, targeting immigrants, saying wild shyt. Hate begets hate.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This last week especially was bad for him, which makes this "attempt" even more interesting. Not saying it's a conspiracy, I think this was indeed a crazy person taking shots. Whether they were at Trump or at someone else (which is how this was initially reported)....we'll see. The guy is still alive and will speak eventually.

It's not gonna turn the page or change the subject for Trump. He's out here literally calling for violence in Springfield, targeting immigrants, saying wild shyt. Hate begets hate.

His campaign apparently thought the dog thing was good for him and was done with purpose because they said that it took the discussion from abortion to immigrants and said “which is a win for us” but the way they handled it I don’t think it was a positive at all. I don’t think it’s gonna have the afffect of scaring a few rust belt state voters into voting for him

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fake ass story :dead:

Its 9 likes and 4 comments. dont even bother giving that tweet air
I'm not into tinfoil hat conspiracies but I do think Trump and his campaign are praying that the assassination attempt changes the discourse. He's been getting beaten over the head about cats/dogs and how terrible his debate performance was.

They need something, anything... to shift narratives.
100% agree
Trumps campaign was trying to blame Kamala on Twitter last night. There internals can’t be great because that reeks of desperation

I am not surprised about the inflammatory rhetoric sadly. I dont think that alone reeks of desperation per se but this whole thing feels fishy. I am not a conspiracy guy but really questioning this one. News cycle shifts from debate disaster and crazy dog eating talk to making Trump a hero again. I saw a pic of the attempted assassin getting arrested and he had this chill look on his face. People in the captions were saying its a "when am I getting paid for this?" expression and I tend to agree. whole thing feels suspicous

The non-reaction is kind of telling here too. My MAGA facebook friends who were doing backflips after the first assassination attempt/ photo op havent said anything yet. The more silly sh1t that happens with this orange fool the more fatigue seems to be setting in.

Daps
This mf Trump has had a terrible, no-good summer :pachaha:

-Biden Drops out so he cant redeem his L
-WOAT VP pick in American history
-Gets shot at with no polling bump
-Mobilizing women voters in every generation by targeting reproductive healthcare
-Looked like a dementia riddled grandpa at the debate
-Too broke to effectively campaign due to his own legal bills
-Traded in Melania for Jigsaw
-Another plot to kill him but the country is collectively :unimpressed: because his immigrant/Hatian rhetoric will get someone hurt if it hasnt already

Funniest shyt is I live in West Palm, you wouldnt know the presidential candidate was almost "assassinated" because life did not miss a beat at all. He aint even popular in West Palm, his main nuthuggers live in Jupiter, Fl like 30 mins north

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if say...a George W Bush type candidate faced an attempt on his life. I think most of the country would have reacted significantly different and it might become a political advantage. Having a measured candidate who was established as a religious person would be totally different from having a completely non-religious guy running around calling for violence against random immigrants and making ignorant statements daily. This shyt isn't working for Trump. BTW this is not me saying W Bush was acceptable or better than Trump, I am talking solely about personalities and behavior.

Once again it feels like we're witnessing a trial run with the wrong guy. Even the attempted coup and the way the courts refused to go along....I can imagine that working better with a smarter fascist president. The assassination attempt(s) definitely feel like something a smarter fascist would exploit way better. The go-to move would be to drape yourself in religion, cast your opponents as godless, and call for holy reckoning. He's not doing that because he's so morally bankrupt he can't even effectively pretend to be a Christian. Everything about this man - his mental state, his personality disorder, his age, etc - make it hard for him to pull off what looks to be the most important power grab in recent memory. A lot of people NEED him to win. Elon needs him to win or else those govt contracts are gone; hell if I was Kamala I'd seize Starlink next year and tell him to go fukk himself. Peter Thiel needs Trump to win. A lot of people need this to go a certain way or else they lose a lot of money and influence.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm not into tinfoil hat conspiracies but I do think Trump and his campaign are praying that the assassination attempt changes the discourse. He's been getting beaten over the head about cats/dogs and how terrible his debate performance was.

They need something, anything... to shift narratives.
Which is why I say it's a false flag

He's got nothing going for him right now, so he stages "another failed assassination attempt"

Anything to get a headline

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
two things about black trump supporters that stand out to me they're either really ignorant(conspiracy theorists, low-information voters, poorly educated, mentally-ill) or of poor character(criminals seeking favor, grifters, tax cheats, contrarians/attention seekers).

by and large they all fall into the above camp.

What I hate most about them is that they'll claim Trump isn't racist as if he doesn't constantly go out of his way to surround himself with racists. Laura loomer is just the most recent one

If you sit at a table with racists everyday there's a 999.999% chance you're racist too.