WHO WINS?

• Total voters

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Imagine if say...a George W Bush type candidate faced an attempt on his life. I think most of the country would have reacted significantly different and it might become a political advantage. Having a measured candidate who was established as a religious person would be totally different from having a completely non-religious guy running around calling for violence against random immigrants and making ignorant statements daily. This shyt isn't working for Trump. BTW this is not me saying W Bush was acceptable or better than Trump, I am talking solely about personalities and behavior.

Once again it feels like we're witnessing a trial run with the wrong guy. Even the attempted coup and the way the courts refused to go along....I can imagine that working better with a smarter fascist president. The assassination attempt(s) definitely feel like something a smarter fascist would exploit way better. The go-to move would be to drape yourself in religion, cast your opponents as godless, and call for holy reckoning. He's not doing that because he's so morally bankrupt he can't even effectively pretend to be a Christian. Everything about this man - his mental state, his personality disorder, his age, etc - make it hard for him to pull off what looks to be the most important power grab in recent memory. A lot of people NEED him to win. Elon needs him to win or else those govt contracts are gone; hell if I was Kamala I'd seize Starlink next year and tell him to go fukk himself. Peter Thiel needs Trump to win. A lot of people need this to go a certain way or else they lose a lot of money and influence.
I agree for the most part.

But if someone like Bush Jr is the right guy, I doubt he'd be able to draw cult as idiotic, willfully selective/hypocritical, and crash out ready.

There's something about Trump...maybe that the masses feel that they're smarter than him, or that he can turn off all inhibitions on his worse thoughts and willingly to say and carry out what they want, or idk. All that in combination with seeing Obama and now possibly Harris rise to Presidency. He's able to bring together a weird crowd (c00ns & red pill cats included).

I think someone like Tom Cotton is very dangerous, but not sure if standalone of this MAGA movement, could he build the same type of following.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if say...a George W Bush type candidate faced an attempt on his life. I think most of the country would have reacted significantly different and it might become a political advantage. Having a measured candidate who was established as a religious person would be totally different from having a completely non-religious guy running around calling for violence against random immigrants and making ignorant statements daily. This shyt isn't working for Trump. BTW this is not me saying W Bush was acceptable or better than Trump, I am talking solely about personalities and behavior.

Once again it feels like we're witnessing a trial run with the wrong guy. Even the attempted coup and the way the courts refused to go along....I can imagine that working better with a smarter fascist president. The assassination attempt(s) definitely feel like something a smarter fascist would exploit way better. The go-to move would be to drape yourself in religion, cast your opponents as godless, and call for holy reckoning. He's not doing that because he's so morally bankrupt he can't even effectively pretend to be a Christian. Everything about this man - his mental state, his personality disorder, his age, etc - make it hard for him to pull off what looks to be the most important power grab in recent memory. A lot of people NEED him to win. Elon needs him to win or else those govt contracts are gone; hell if I was Kamala I'd seize Starlink next year and tell him to go fukk himself. Peter Thiel needs Trump to win. A lot of people need this to go a certain way or else they lose a lot of money and influence.

Yeah he’s literally the only president in history who could get shot come whithin inches of death and it didn’t give him any bumps in the poll and people forgot about whithin days

I remember even saying on here at the time when everyone thought it win him the presidency that it might have the opposite effect where it reminds swing voters of the chaos that comes along with a Trump presidency everyday

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
really agree on that point. My Dad knows more about what the R campaign than the Harris. It's like a fixation. Oh this is shocking. This is outrageous. He does it on purpose. and he has said it all before.

The media does the same thing. They should stop reporting most of it. We saw this in 2016. and throughout the presidency.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Pretty much. We are pretty much constantly being blessed by the fact that Trump is an idiot.

I pray his fukk ups allow us to strengthen the system/guardrails to prevent the smarter Trump in the future from being able to actually become a dictator.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
this shyt is the real issue they want to change.

That town is now being terrorized thanks to Trump and Vance.
A 2nd term would be so fukking bad.

I can't even envision Kamala having to certify the election for trump. I couldn't envision trump winning the first time. Him going to the white house to meet with Obama was just a horrible moment in the country's history. I just couldn't see it then and can't see it now.

:snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
really agree on that point. My Dad knows more about what the R campaign than the Harris. It's like a fixation. Oh this is shocking. This is outrageous. He does it on purpose. and he has said it all before.

The media does the same thing. They should stop reporting most of it. We saw this in 2016. and throughout the presidency.
I sat in on a smug journo professor during Trump's first term who was celebrating how the media was covering Trump when it was clear he was playing them and they kept falling for it. It's absurd. Why give a narcissist attention?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s election season and he’s kind of part of it.

Apparently you don’t think he’s that much of a threat since you’re voting for Cornell West
a) If I didn't think Trump was a threat, I wouldn't be voting. Voting for a non-major party candidate doesn't mean you didn't vote. That mentality is why we end up with shyt options :wtf:

b) I'm unsure which one I will vote for, Harris or West. I said that a few times since Biden dropped out. I was not going to vote for Biden since he is out. My vote is up for grabs between those two.

c) Seeking and sharing the insane things Trump says on social media is how they get attention and become normalized. Your seeking makes it seem like you want more of it. He doesn't share anything of value on those channels. It's a waste unless you love or hate distributing the sick things he is sharing.