WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
two things about black trump supporters that stand out to me they're either really ignorant(conspiracy theorists, low-information voters, poorly educated, mentally-ill) or of poor character(criminals seeking favor, grifters, tax cheats, contrarians/attention seekers).

by and large they all fall into the above camp.
TBH, this describes most Trump supporters regardless of race (and of course includes racists).

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Theres sheer political malpractice around kamala doing interviews. She needs to be everywhere. This campaign is too social media focused. Get. Out. There.

She needs 3x of these a week: 5-10 mins.

No unnecessary interviews. They are begging for gotchas...to sink her. We all know the trap

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

1/1
fukkED AROUND AND FOUND OUT

[Quoted tweet]
Update: Nicky Jam deletes post supporting Trump, disables comments on last post, after Maná removes their collab in wake of endorsement. Even I’m surprised how hard they’re going at him in comments section of his second to last post

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/11
@Carrasquillo
Update: Nicky Jam deletes post supporting Trump, disables comments on last post, after Maná removes their collab in wake of endorsement. Even I’m surprised how hard they’re going at him in comments section of his second to last post

2/11
@Carrasquillo
Screenshot of what his post looked like before deletion. He made light in Spanish of Trump mistaking him for a woman musician and calling him hot. Criticism has poured on from fans and Latinos who thought he was above a Trump endorsement.

3/11
@MtzTweets
The “I will be deleting the one song I had of you” absolutely killed it

4/11
@BlueATLGeorgia
LMAO. The Spanish ones are epic!

5/11
@FedupMama84
Trump supporters are oblivious to the fact that the rest of humanity despises that abhorrent POS. They live in an echo chamber that reinforces their delusions that trump is a good Christian man who loves our country. Because of this, they think everyone loves him.

6/11
@TeahCartel
I detest Trump but shouldn't people be allowed to endorse who they want?

7/11
@NaughtyAgatha45
About that. I’ve been puzzled about why Donald thought Nicky Jam is a woman.

Well, he does know someone else with an identical sounding name: Nikki Haley.

Did Donald combine Nicky Jam with Nikki Haley and decide that this person walking onto the stage must be a woman? A HOT woman?

8/11
@DruidessThe
That's just...beautiful.

9/11
@rockera_bella
Person, woman, man….

10/11
@SoloFlow786
"Person, Nicky Jam, man, camera, TV"!

11/11
@SassiestMinx
/search?q=#ETTD

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXkQ445W8AAH4M2.jpg

I'm surprised only because unfortunately Trump does have Latinos supporting him. They're going the fukk in with the spanish comments on his ig. :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Funny how this attempt might not even change the subject from dog/cat eating accusations, the bad debate, free fall in polls etc.

The campaign needs to keep their foot on the gas. This remains a close race and it's clear a lot of powers are aligning to get Trump back in office. So far I have no real complaints about the campaign. The schedule is really good/balanced, she's not camping in Philly like a certain other dem candidate for instance. She was clearly well prepared for the debate and won hands down. The interviews are rolling out now, and post-debate it's gonna be very hard for bad or deceptively edited clips mattering. People clearly saw she can string sentences together and sound coherent lol. Ground game is good.

And yet it's still close. Or is it? We'll see. I feel good.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Funny how this attempt might not even change the subject from dog/cat eating accusations, the bad debate, free fall in polls etc.

The campaign needs to keep their foot on the gas. This remains a close race and it's clear a lot of powers are aligning to get Trump back in office. So far I have no real complaints about the campaign. The schedule is really good/balanced, she's not camping in Philly like a certain other dem candidate for instance. She was clearly well prepared for the debate and won hands down. The interviews are rolling out now, and post-debate it's gonna be very hard for bad or deceptively edited clips mattering. People clearly saw she can string sentences together and sound coherent lol. Ground game is good.

It's still close because of whites.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

No body gives a shyt about an attempt from 500 yards lol. Mfers used to shoot up the white house weekly b. With people actually getting shot and killed by gunman, people don't care about this bs but Republican lawmakers who will try to blame the secret service for trump who's dumb ass want to go golfing in a huge public golf course.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agreed while I think it’s close i think the difference in ground game and enthusiasm is what’s gonna separate her towards the end

It’s all about turnout and I think the Dems will turnout once again add in I think the Trump fatigue of seeing him everyday for almost a decade is real and that will sway some independents and “undecideds” even though I don’t think anyone’s undecided at this point

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No body gives a shyt about an attempt from 500 yards lol. Mfers used to shoot up the white house weekly b. With people actually getting shot and killed by gunman, people don't care about this bs but Republican lawmakers who will try to blame the secret service for trump who's dumb ass want to go golfing in a huge public golf course.

Trumps campaign was trying to blame Kamala on Twitter last night. There internals can’t be great because that reeks of desperation

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not into tinfoil hat conspiracies but I do think Trump and his campaign are praying that the assassination attempt changes the discourse. He's been getting beaten over the head about cats/dogs and how terrible his debate performance was.

They need something, anything... to shift narratives.