WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I don’t understand why Dems don’t talk more about the historic low unemployment and historic stock market numbers.

They’ve allowed the lie that the economy was better under Trump to take hold for many.

Can you imagine if Trump had the unemployment and stock market numbers? He would never stop talking about it.
Here’s the problem though. We are at a point where I can literally show somebody money differences where they benefited more now than during Trump and they will say well they ‘felt more rich’ during Trump. There will always be some comeback. Some ppl you can’t reason with.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t understand why Dems don’t talk more about the historic low unemployment and historic stock market numbers.

They’ve allowed the lie that the economy was better under Trump to take hold for many.

Can you imagine if Trump had the unemployment and stock market numbers? He would never stop talking about it.

Because the GOP will start talking about inflation and whether people "feel" better off than they were under Trump.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is such an unprecedented amount of fukkery in this election cycle.

-Biden debate performance
-Trump Assassination
-RNC
-Biden Drop Out
- "Childless Cat Ladies"
-Walz " They're Weird"
-Trump going to NABJ
-Trump interview with Elon
-Harris Meteoric Rise
-Trump self Sabotaging
-RFK brain worm and Roadkill story plus Whale head
-RFK and West exposing themselves as frauds backed by Republicans
-DNC 4 day beat down on Trump
-Russia prob being brought to public
-Jill Stein being a Russian Asset and not even knowing how many people seat in Congress as a lifetime politician
-The Debate that Trump got dog walked
-Laura Beefing with Republicans
-Laura, 9/11 conspiracy theorist, being present for a 9/11 memorial with Trump
Trump and Laura being very close in each other personal spaces while Trump is still technically married.

:damn: :mjlol:

It's only been 2 months... 2 months. 3 if you include the Biden debate.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

They have, but HL allstars favorite personalities always go, “well, akshually…..” and ruin the messaging.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s the problem though. We are at a point where I can literally show somebody money differences where they benefited more now than during Trump and they will say well they ‘felt more rich’ during Trump. There will always be some comeback. Some ppl you can’t reason with.

You are absolutely right about that. Math Hoffa said with a straight face that his YouTube views were higher under Trump.

I was dumbfounded.