WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i despise the progressive movement. they're such a fukking stain on an otherwise normal, healthy, reasonable, superior party, that should crush republicans in every election

and yet we have to be associated with this weird fakkitry, shytty electric cars, and pandering to people who piss on our laws to come here illegally :mjlol:

and then, to top it off, they stopped caring about all that "important" stuff overnight, because of a war in a foreign country :mjlol:

She is going to lose by a lot:snoop:

Why couldn't Michelle O just run

:wrist:

Daps
this is why i despise the progressive movement. they're such a fukking stain on an otherwise normal, healthy, reasonable, superior party, that should crush republicans in every election
Says the guy who voted for Gary Johnson:skip: Youll be back to supporting Republicans once Trumps not on the ballot. DeSantis 2028:mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The flurry of stories and media/insider tweets about Loomer yesterday seem like laying the groundwork for something that's coming. You can tell calls are being made. It reminds me of a smaller version of what happened after the Biden debate. Trump was clearly unprepared for the debate and it's also clear he's constantly being fed disinformation and hyper-online shyt that no normal person is familiar with. If you're a republican operative watching house candidates get starved of money because Trump's daughter-in-law is funneling most RNC money to him...or watching him bomb a debate on live television....at some point you have to sound the alarm. If not to save the party then to take down a madman.

If Trump is fukking Loomer it's not a close secret. People in the camp will know about it and that type of shyt spreads.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The flurry of stories and media/insider tweets about Loomer yesterday seem like laying the groundwork for something that's coming. You can tell calls are being made. It reminds me of a smaller version of what happened after the Biden debate. Trump was clearly unprepared for the debate and it's also clear he's constantly being fed disinformation and hyper-online shyt that no normal person is familiar with. If you're a republican operative watching house candidates get starved of money because Trump's daughter-in-law is funneling most RNC money to him...or watching him bomb a debate on live television....at some point you have to sound the alarm. If not to save the party then to take down a madman.

If Trump is fukking Loomer it's not a close secret. People in the camp will know about it and that type of shyt spreads.
Honestly, I thought Trump would be close to dropping out around late August lol. But with the court case delays, close polls (legit or not), and sane washing by the media he still has a shot in Pennsylvania and the southern swing states :francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

About the bolded:

1) They can make as many calls as they want, but Trump only listens to people that tell him what he wants to hear. No amount of calls will rein him in, especially when he has a bunch of yes men/women around him

2) I'm really surprised the money aspect isn't a bigger story. Given how much money has been funneled to Trump via the RNC (not to mention his insane legal bills) vs for down ballot candidates and initiatives, at what point do people start to ask "hey, where's my return on investment?". If Trump loses and when the house is lost, there's going to be a lot of shyt going down because of the money and RNC being hijacked by Trump.

As far as Loomer goes, there's a saying that goes for Trump too that was evident in the debate 3 days ago: You give someone enough rope, they'll hang themselves.

Take a look at her Twitter over the past couple days. Much like Trump, she can't help herself and doesn't know when to shut up. Hell, just an hour ago she was pushing another 9/11 conspiracy theory about WTC 7 while saying she isn't a conspiracy theorist. Wouldn't be surprising if they were having some sort of affair (same could be said about Habba), but Republicans have long given up caring about Trump's extramarital affairs. They just want to win, and they know having someone who isn't all there (I'm really surprised this hasn't been looked into/reported on more since she revealed this by accident) giving advice to someone trying to win a Presidential race is going to affect not just Trump, but down the ticket.

Edit: And with JV Vance being on the Sunday morning shows and him proving not to be a competent VP pick, he's going to be tasked with defending her.

Daps

You gotta wonder what making the call does for the GOP at this point. You make a call because you're concerned about Trump and one of his dumbfukk kids answer and say hes the best, most sane, most qualified candidate in history. The Biden play worked because at his core Joe Biden is a good man, if the GOP tries the same Trump gon turn into a kaiju and eat them all