• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he insinuating that less people have internet access now or some sh1t? lol

I still stand by the fact that people like Hoffa like Trump because of his bs false bravado and the theory that only “cucks” or feminine men vote Dems affects dudes like him

It was sad to see a room full of black men :cape: for Trump by making all kinds of bizarre arguments. The only person who was making sense was the cohost with the dreads but they would shout him down when he made a good point.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like them ceding the economy to Trump. I’ve been watching Piers Morgan and every single right wing guest says things were better under Trump as a matter of fact.
I mean honestly... Working in medical had given the me luxury of not being really dependent on the economy talk. So, I always get thrown off by "Economy was better under [name]" rhetoric.

Like I won't be spending my time being dependent on my family welfare on who sits in the oval office.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

This seasons of Political Theatre gots to be All-Timer :damn:

What a fukking plot twist like this is Spanish Soap Opera

The truth is, melania has not once supported president trump throughout his presidency, in 2016, 2020 and especially now, she doesn’t show up for rallies, the RNC, donor galas, church, nothing. She is a very selfish individual who is only interested in president trumps money. People, lets not forget she still lives in NYC, she was a playboy model. We are very happy the president has found someone who loves and respects him

FOX news
MAGA

None of his supporters give a fukk about him cheating

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are absolutely right about that. Math Hoffa said with a straight face that his YouTube views were higher under Trump.

I was dumbfounded.
Lol covid and people having nowhere to go had nothing to do which that.

Not having to pay transport costs and getting stimulus money had nothing to do with that.

People are just stupid as fukk.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don’t like them ceding the economy to Trump. I’ve been watching Piers Morgan and every single right wing guest says things were better under Trump as a matter of fact.
The one negative thing Kamala did during the debate was side-step the economy question.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Someone posted this in the comments:

GXUnei2WMAA8RDt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why Dems don’t talk more about the historic low unemployment and historic stock market numbers.

They’ve allowed the lie that the economy was better under Trump to take hold for many.

Can you imagine if Trump had the unemployment and stock market numbers? He would never stop talking about it.
because of progressives like you :dahell: the same fukking reason they can't brag about biden's record oil production

corporations are bad, man. wall street is evil :beli:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone asked Trump why he doesn't wear a wedding band? There's more than one video of him in recent months of him not wearing it.
why don't any reporters ask him where the fukk is melania? it's a legitimate question. since when do spouses not campaign with their candidate spouse :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because of progressives like you :dahell: the same fukking reason they can't brag about biden's record oil production

corporations are bad, man. wall street is evil :beli:

:comeon: Why would I have a problem with low unemployment and a record setting stock market?