• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Tax $ funding tranny surgery for convicts... Kinda a big deal
Imates doing life can get a woman now what’s wrong with that?
IMG-1521.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand why Dems don’t talk more about the historic low unemployment and historic stock market numbers.

They’ve allowed the lie that the economy was better under Trump to take hold for many.

Can you imagine if Trump had the unemployment and stock market numbers? He would never stop talking about it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cuban better win Florida if you want to redeem yourselves after 2020 parading around MAGA from head to toe thinking that shyt is patriotic :camby:

I wouldn't get my hopes up...if there's one state you can count on to fukk up an election it's Florida :mjlol:

The first time I even paid attention to politics (although I wasn't old enough to vote) was when they messed up the 2000 election and put Bush in :mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t believe that bullshyt why would they leak their internals? Think about that for a second

Only thing I don’t agree with is the Dems are messaging were the underdog and we’re losing which I don’t get

I get you don’t want voters be complacent but how bout saying its an extremely tight race and we need everyone to come out on Election Day as opposed to were the underdogs we might lose but we’re gonna give it a college try

Trump and Vance are saying they are up which you could say is just bravado but some people might think maybe Kamala’s polls are bad if she keeps saying she’s the underdog and Trump is saying he’s up