WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don’t understand why Dems don’t talk more about the historic low unemployment and historic stock market numbers.

They’ve allowed the lie that the economy was better under Trump to take hold for many.

Can you imagine if Trump had the unemployment and stock market numbers? He would never stop talking about it.
Because most people are underemployed due to inflation, talking about the economy at all is a losing battle considering most people don't understand inflation or rates

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are absolutely right about that. Math Hoffa said with a straight face that his YouTube views were higher under Trump.

I was dumbfounded.

Is he insinuating that less people have internet access now or some sh1t? lol

I still stand by the fact that people like Hoffa like Trump because of his bs false bravado and the theory that only “cucks” or feminine men vote Dems affects dudes like him

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Because most people are underemployed due to inflation, talking about the economy at all is a losing battle considering most people don't understand inflation or rates
]

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree they might be afraid that because a lot of people are still struggling bragging about how good the economy or market is doing might look bad

I don’t like them ceding the economy to Trump. I’ve been watching Piers Morgan and every single right wing guest says things were better under Trump as a matter of fact.