Daps
Reppin
Inches

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hey, why u wishing strokes on ppl? U evil son of a b1tch. Karma will deal with you and yours for that:ufdup:

You were defending border patrol lassoing and whipping Haitians and saying they need to be deported 3 years ago and now after Haiti has faced more hellish conditions you're back saying the same shyt.

You want to talk about karma?

If you're not white you clearly wish you were

disgusting

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You were defending border patrol lassoing and whipping Haitians and saying they need to be deported 3 years ago and now after Haiti has faced more hellish conditions you're back saying the same shyt.

You want to talk about karma?

If you're not white you clearly wish you were

disgusting
Apologize for wishing a stroke on me. I wouldn't wish that on my own worse enemy.

And I did not support abusing them. Just stopping them from crossing and sending them back. As we should do to all trying to cross illegally

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Shout out to Kamala Harris letting in my Zoe Zoes

What a stupid bytch. Still nor voting for that dunce

You mad. Good😁

It's the Haitian Invasion son son

You cuck ass nikkas dayz are numbered

Border Czar!!!!

Aye aye aye

You stupid ass mudda suckas
go get your mans zanmi

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That whole shyt made my piss boil.

It should, if you're able to look beyond the "but he was a civil and kind dummy" narrative

That's why so many view Trump as an aberration that will disappear once he loses/dies, not a virulent strain that was breeded by Reagan/Bush 2, and tolerated by Demidcrats in between :pachaha:

And that's why, as bad as Trump was and can be, the idea he was on a different level to Bush the younger, not because of policy, but decorum... If that doesn't sum up beltway liberal speak in a nutshell :pachaha:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/31
@acnewsitics
Name one president in modern history who has had so many of his former cabinet ministers NOT endorse his return.

These are the people he handpicked to work with him and know him intimately.

It speaks volumes...

2/31
@BowtiedHBadger
Name one president in modern history who didn’t win a primary?

3/31
@acnewsitics
Gerald Ford and Lyndon B. Johnson

4/31
@Ronxyz00
None. They know that Trump is a threat to our national security and who we are as a people.

5/31
@sandiechill
Epic.👇
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

6/31
@DorlandRon
"Only the best people " do not endorse him.

7/31
@neetubhavi2010
💯💯💯💯💯🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

8/31
@streetsofx
Great people those are:/

9/31
@YueMillward
🌊🌊🌊🌊💙💙💙💙🗳️🗳️🗳️🗳️

10/31
@Ruiz123Carlos
kludge

11/31
@Dog_House_Show
With more time to go before the election, I am sure many more will come out against Trump.

12/31
@LukeTamon502

13/31
@BetterCallArjun
Trump's lack of endorsements from former officials highlights his divisive leadership and inability to unite even his own team_

14/31
@NewRepublicanCO
/search?q=#love

15/31
@ChitownMike312
He didn’t handpick those people. All swamp referrals. Leftists act like he was sitting in the Oval Office going through resumes and interviewing people.

16/31
@electMikeHarvey
Trump is in a league of his own, literally.

17/31
@HughAkston0
There's only one whose current cabinet members forced him out of running.

18/31
@CarrollDarrel
Lock 🐖🤮up!

19/31
@JTTalkingPoints
Biden.

20/31
@LikaSalinas
Does it? “FORMER” kinda sticks out to me. They just know that if they don’t find a way to get him, they will never work in politics again. But you smart people think differently

21/31
@fulminarey
Love it 💙❤️

22/31
@WhyRUsoMad83
Drain the swamp!

23/31
@ViralCongress
Those people are the swamp he went there to drain. Y’all still don’t get it.

24/31
@F0XYOU

25/31
@Russhw1

26/31
@Russhw1

27/31
@crazyoldman1776
Lie harder lie faster. This guy is depending on you.

28/31
@ChrisCoolyard
Kamala Harris. Over 90% of her staff has quit. That is a new record. She is THE MOST disapproved of politician in our history.

Harris's Personnel Problem: Over 90 Percent of VP's Staff Left in Last Three Years | National Review

29/31
@rayce_r25557

30/31
@aussiehaggie
Want to live happily with your lovely pet Vote for /search?q=#Trump
/search?q=#Trump will keep your pet safe👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's over, Alex🤣🤣🤣🤣
This picture represents /search?q=#Trump's victory
I'll keep posting it to remind many Americans before the election👍
Buy /search?q=#Bitcoin 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🤣

31/31
@QArieitis

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Let’s all pause for a second, sit down and acknowledge smooth mind is so far down the rabbit hole he is in the phone booth putting on his cape for people that showed up with a home made noose (it was just a prop! but also impressive craftsmanship), various blunt weapons (those were love taps on the officers!), zip ties (who doesn’t have an extra pair in their glove compartment for emergencies these days?) and shouting for the location of various politicians (to applaud them for doing their civic duty <3).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Let’s all pause for a second, sit down and acknowledge smooth mind is so far down the rabbit hole he is in the phone booth putting on his cape for people that showed up with a home made noose (it was just a prop! but also impressive craftsmanship), various blunt weapons (those were love taps on the officers!), zip ties (who doesn’t have an extra pair in their glove compartment for emergencies these days?) and shouting for the location of various politicians (to applaud them for doing their civic duty <3).
Been telling yall mastermind ain’t nothing but a sassy faggit… his post reeks of moistness