WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's better than them having to share an island with a bunch of inbred mutants

Did you know Biden has deported more people than Trump?

On a serious note any pressure that can be taken off of Haiti during their current crisis should be applauded

I've always wondered how empty of character and humanity a person has to be to oppose asylum to people that are facing a crisis.

You've helped clear that up.
Mexicans can claim they ned asylum from their own gov that cant combat cartels. Thats a slippery slope . Theres a crisis everywhere including in this country. You just exposed yourself as a far left loon too

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Project 2025 is not a threat to Democracy. People are falling for a lot of misinformation. I personally have not had any contact with President Trump :mjlol:

IMG-9273.jpg

Is that Chakotay or a changeling? @Elim Garak @AquaCityBoy

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mexicans can claim they ned asylum from their own gov that cant combat cartels. Thats a slippery slope . Theres a crisis everywhere including in this country. You just exposed yourself as a far left loon too

Sounds like your problem is with asylum and not just illegal immigration. That's a slipper slope.

What crisis is happening here again? The ducks?

You're an ignorant bigoted loser

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Sounds like your problem is with asylum and not just illegal immigration. That's a slipper slope.

What crisis is happening here again? The ducks?

You're an ignorant bigoted loser
Theres a homeless crisis, an inflation crisis, a crime crisis, an illegal immigrant crisis, do I need to go on?

Thats why liberals amd Democrats are basically building a situation where black people will literally be fighting for scraps in perpetuity.

You people are lunatics. Its becoming more clear.
U no doubt suppirt the lgbtbbq agenda too

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Didn't necessarily mean to downplay some of those a$$holes Bush had. What I was alluding to was the fringe elements (i.e. the McVeigh/extreme/anti-reality) that became more mainstream/common after Palin. For example, we wouldn't have Karen Q. Snowflake being an elected representative tweeting bullshyt like this pre-Palin:

Trump would probably have cozied up to Osama Bin Ladin because of his bs claim during 9/11 that he had the tallest building in NYC because of the attacks.

:laff:

WB and Disney need to sue the fukk outta her.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Theres a homeless crisis, an inflation crisis, a crime crisis, an illegal immigrant crisis, do I need to go on?

Thats why liberals amd Democrats are basically building a situation where black people will literally be fighting for scraps in perpetuity.

You people are lunatics. Its becoming more clear.
U no doubt suppirt the lgbtbbq agenda too
These have been a problem for decades and won't be fixed with whoever wins. We also have an infrastructure crisis, we're years maybe decades behind other developed countries. It has nothing to do with gays or liberals

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
These have been a problem for decades and won't be fixed with whoever wins. We also have an infrastructure crisis, we're years maybe decades behind other developed countries. It has nothing to do with gays or liberals
The point was, we have problems of our own right here. That guy is arguing to let anyone in the country in that wants to come. If u don't think that mentality will be catastrophic for blacks and the us as a hole, i dont know what to tell u. Its getting to where voting democrat is voting for your own demise if you're black or even a straight white male

Its turning into the party for gays and immigrants

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He took action through the court. yes, that’s playing the game. Sadly.

Trump incited a bunch of yahoos to the go the Capitol building with guns and zip ties and we almost had a bloodbath and constitutional crisis on our hands. Because he’s too much of a baby to stomach a loss. He tried playing the game in court, lost so violence was the next step he took. Big difference

Nobody here likes Bush or is defending his policy. We just see Trump for what he is - an unhinged maniac who somehow snuck his way into US politics. He says the quiet party loudly and exceeds even wildest notion of acting beneath the office.

One guy is corrupt, the other guy is crazy and unhinged. I have no love for Bush but, lets BFFR here.

original.jpg