WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

That Michigan number is wild

If only there was something that could be done to swing voters in this demographic over to Kamala...

Oh well. Some idiots will just have to settle for crying and calling Jill Stein "predatory" :pachaha:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
By the way, reading the last few pages, you kind of see why Bush's reputation has been laundered by Demidcrats

I mean, Katrina, Iraq, No Child Left Behind, the economic crash in 2008 and all that, but look how adorable he is!

160925-mobama-w-hug-hg-1530.jpg

Trump could never!

:mjlol:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most of those people were there for a rally that went too far. They were angry, but they did not intend to overthrow the government. You can believe otherwise, and that's your right, but most of them did not think they were going to create a new Trump Americana. They found their way inside the Capitol and fukkery was afoot. I believe that because there was no coordinated plan to do anything. I believe that because these people literally took selfies in and around the Capitol and shared them on IG, which got them caught.

Were some of the people there intending to do some shyt? Definitely. Most of them were not.

And to be clear, that does not absolve anyone's action that day nor absolve Trump's rhetoric and what he actually wanted.
Yeah they did they got word on their message boards and apps to come they knew what it was, I had a few friends on socials posting and cheering it on that 1776 or whatever they were on they were their to start a revolution and take back their country…fukk everyone who showed up they all knew. Quanon quacks

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of those people were there for a rally that went too far. They were angry, but they did not intend to overthrow the government.
blatant lie

trump himself, and the majority of the rioters, were there on J6 to physically stop trump's loss from being certified by pence and congress. and they tried to. that's why it was an insurrection

trump and the mob were NOT there on J6, having accepted that the election was over

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah they did they got word on their message boards and apps to come they knew what it was, I had a few friends on socials posting and cheering it on that 1776 or whatever they were on they were their to start a revolution and take back their country…fukk everyone who showed up they all knew. Quanon quacks
Definitely. Nothing I’m saying is sympathetic to them. I’m only saying 95% of the people that showed up had no plan to overthrow the government. They had some stupid MAGA rally that went out of control. They may have wanted to over throw the government, but had no coordination or plans to get it done. It was white grievance hopium. That includes that stupid bytch Ashli Babbit who lost her life for being stupid.

Five percent of the people that showed up did have some coordinated plan and being the idiots they are, it didn’t work.

I can’t compare January 6 to Bush systemically eroding our civil liberties and rights, putting an inordinate amount of power in the executive branch, legalizing spying on American citizens, gutting most of the Fed departments, wrecking the economy—before 2008, there was his tax cuts that did a number on the economy—and of course the failure of 9/11. Like I said, Trump got nowhere near that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
By the way, reading the last few pages, you kind of see why Bush's reputation has been laundered by Demidcrats

I mean, Katrina, Iraq, No Child Left Behind, the economic crash in 2008 and all that, but look how adorable he is!

160925-mobama-w-hug-hg-1530.jpg

Trump could never!

:mjlol:
That whole shyt made my piss boil.