WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It may be shocking for you to hear but the general population votes based on issues that impact them and not based on their preferred party's foreign policy. Almost like certain decisions can depress the vote in certain demographics
How does a war in the Middle East impact what’s going on in America?

This is not an issue that should determine who cast a vote for in America

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How does a war in the Middle East impact what’s going on in America?

This is not an issue that should determine who cast a vote for in America
Not all voters are this pragmatic.

We got a whole contingent of MAGA voters going purely off emotion and hopium over shyt that won’t make their lives or the lives of Americans better.

Can’t really fault them as being anymore of an outlier than the average voter.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
My thread is how this is not a top issue in the 2024 presidential race

I’m now asking why are they angry?

Are they mad that Hamas invaded Isreal with no strategy on how to defend its people?
The community is pissed that massacres are happening daily with our tax payer funded weapons. That more pressure was not brought to bear during the first ceasefire in November, that our president and Secretary of State are getting played like fools for the carnage to continue. Oh and that a regional war in the Middle East is all but assured.

You don’t understand the pain people are feeling. And with Palestinian Americans, no one should be telling them what to do.

Muslim voters can take this gambit, but I don’t see this resulting in better domestic policies for Muslims nor do I see democrats fighting for their vote in the future, particularly if they carry Michigan.
I think the campaign is making contingency plans for a Muslim exodus. The Arab American vote which is majority Christian has been going Republican anyway. Big Gretch’s runs in 2018 and 2022 show that.

There’s a lot of Muslims in Georgia and Pennsylvania in the suburbs. Josh Shapiro has cultivated a good relationship with them over the years.

I think Kamala will ultimately get a majority but it’s going to be less than 2020. For sure.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Muslim voters can take this gambit, but I don’t see this resulting in better domestic policies for Muslims nor do I see democrats fighting for their vote in the future, particularly if they carry Michigan.
This is the thing vote apathy people don’t get, especially being a minority.

You teach both parties they can win without you, they will never seek your vote again :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think the campaign is making contingency plans for a Muslim exodus. The Arab American vote which is majority Christian has been going Republican anyway.

There’s a lot of Muslims in Georgia and Pennsylvania in the suburbs. Josh Shapiro has cultivated a good relationship with them over the years.

I think Kamala will ultimately get a majority but it’s going to be less than 2020. For sure.
Oh for sure. And to be clear, I’m not even faulting folks for voting how they see fit even if I personally disagree.:hubie:

But I am interested to see how these realignment strategies play out following this election.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thread is how this is not a top issue in the 2024 presidential race

I’m now asking why are they angry?

Are they mad that Hamas invaded Isreal with no strategy on how to defend its people?

This is what people mean about bad faith posting.

Whether you agree or not you're well aware of why they're mad.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What is even Muslim Americans platforms in domestic politics? Is even Women reproductive rights or abortion a priority to them? Most Muslim I've encountered with are pretty conservative. So, I really don't know the spectrum of what really appeals to them domestically.

I guess it could also be even superficial like not wanting a Woman as president. Which I'm starting to see as of late among a wide spectrum of people not just Muslim Americans. Much less Black Indian Mixed race Woman as president.

I think she has done a way better job of breaking the gender barrier than Hilary. Plus, she is actually pretty relatable as a human. The race barrier... She still not Obama, but she never was. Which is fine. She has turned into a great candidate.

We are at the phase Republican are going to send out the nastiest and loudest disinformation possible. She must not become passive and let her voice get drowned out. Keep that foot firmly on their neck.