WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Theee polls is weird, so harris is winning swing states with +3 margins but trump is polling right near her and favored to win? I'm legit confused. If trump loses the rust belt hes losing
DAILY ENGAGEMENT. Nobody follow polls if they aren't close in some weird forced way even though Harris has an insane amount of advanced metrics in her favor.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Targeted efforts to dissuade voters still work. :sas2:
I think undecideds will break to Harris but in the Muslim community there’s still a lot of anger. Even though Kamala is doing better than Biden.

Theee polls is weird, so harris is winning swing states with +3 margins but trump is polling right near her and favored to win? I'm legit confused. If trump loses the rust belt hes losing

Summary of polls today

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think undecideds will break to Harris but in the Muslim community there’s still a lot of anger. Even though Kamala is doing better than Biden.

Summary of polls today

I wish polls had demographics, because we spending out time arguing what dementia patient in nursing homes thinks

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Project 2025 is not a threat to Democracy. People are falling for a lot of misinformation. I personally have not had any contact with President Trump :mjlol:

IMG-9273.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Summary of polls today

If trump has to put money into Georgia and florifa he's fukked. All these states being with margin of error is a good thing for harris. Like 8 states trump team have to invest in

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If trump has to put money into Georgia and florifa he's fukked. All these states being with margin of error is a good thing for harris. Like 8 states trump team have to invest in
They've only putting into Pennsylvania. I guess they believe fake electors will get him Ws.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That guy actually said the US should just take in every Haitian. I'll never forget it. Kamala needs to get Biden to start some deportations asap and she could be President.

It's better than them having to share an island with a bunch of inbred mutants

Did you know Biden has deported more people than Trump?

On a serious note any pressure that can be taken off of Haiti during their current crisis should be applauded

I've always wondered how empty of character and humanity a person has to be to oppose asylum to people that are facing a crisis.

You've helped clear that up.