• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

All anyone has to do is read this article. This is what a lot of people thought in real time. With the internet there’s no reason for anyone to revise history

The damage Bush did is still with us.

Trump did some of those things on crack...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m reading these posts minimizing the real harm of the Bush/Cheney years like :dahell:

These dudes must have been children during the Bush/Cheney administration. It still doesn’t excuse their ignorance, but that’s the only explanation I can think. Bush was worse in ever conceivable way.

Just on stealing elections alone, Bush/Cheney were worse.

Trump is the buffoonish and incompetent version of Bush and Cheney.

I wouldn't say Bush was worse is every way, since he was never openly racist and xenophobic in the way Trump is.

Somebody like Stephen Miller wouldn't have been in the Bush admin. But nonetheless his policies got way more innocent people killed and set the stage for Trump in a lot of ways.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk's with this bush vs trump debate in here :dead:

Fcx2ujUXwAg9n6Q.jpg

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think John Yoo is a lunatic. I think Donald Rumsfeld is a lunatic. I think Karl Rove is a lunatic. The Bush Administration was chock full of lunatics. They definitively embraced anti-government bullshyt with their rapid expansion of executive authority under the banner of the Imperial Presidency and circumvention of Congressional powers and authority. But I agree that Trump has also embraced the lunatics and anti-government philosophy.

Didn't necessarily mean to downplay some of those a$$holes Bush had. What I was alluding to was the fringe elements (i.e. the McVeigh/extreme/anti-reality) that became more mainstream/common after Palin. For example, we wouldn't have Karen Q. Snowflake being an elected representative tweeting bullshyt like this pre-Palin:

If Trump was President during 9/11 he’d say the democrats worked with Osama to undermine his Presidency. Trump is far worse than Bush. Hell, Trump thinks so himself, he’d call him a RINO.

Trump would probably have cozied up to Osama Bin Ladin because of his bs claim during 9/11 that he had the tallest building in NYC because of the attacks.