WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bush admin legalized spying on American citizens, yet somehow a mob who ransacked the Capitol Building to take IG photos is worse.

What you're doing here is minimizing what actually happened. Bush was a monster, that much is true. But those people on January 6th were not just at the Capitol to take selfies. Some of them committed acts of violence and others planned to harm Congress members.

No matter how you try to spin it, it's a big fukking deal... and Trump was leading the charge through his words and actions and then did nothing for hours as they stomped on police and tore through the building.

He should be in prison.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What you're doing here is minimizing what actually happened. Bush was a monster, that much is true. But those people on January 6th were not just at the Capitol to take selfies. Some of them committed acts of violence and others planned to harm Congress members.

No matter how you try to spin it, it's a big fukking deal...
I fukks with mastermind but they was definitely going into the Capitol for blood, they would have killed/raped some congressman/woman if they were allowed too

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Disappointed but not surprised at the recent polls (a few poll aggregators - including he who shall not be named - showed a decline in Kamala's momentum post DNC)

NYT Podcast had a deep dive into additional reasoning for Trump's resurgence:

Seems like she was redefining herself initially but Republican talking points are redefining her more over the last week or two.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bush admin legalized spying on American citizens, yet somehow a mob who ransacked the Capitol Building to take IG photos is worse. That doesn't absolve Trump, but the point is what did that shyt accomplish?

Breh it was dudes there with zip ties. They were out for blood. there were also some people there just bullsh1tting and mostly harmless but that doesnt diminish the overall threat.

The physical electoral votes were there and thankfully were protected. if they had been stolen or destroyed it would have caused a constitutional crisis.

watch Four Hours at the Capitol (HBO max doc). it has actual footage of the attack in real time. it was heinous and could have been much much worse than what we ended up with. miraculously we came out mostly (physically) unscathed. it was a terrorist attack & one of the darkest days in this country's history

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

No matter how you try to spin it, it's a big fukking deal... and Trump was leading the charge through his words and actions and then did nothing for hours as they stomped on police and tore through the building.

He should be in prison.

It really comes down to whether you view that as worse than 200k civiilans and 4400 servicemembers killed in a war that was absolute BS.

The problem is a lot of people here view any criticism of anyone else as some sort of endorsement of Trump.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It really comes down to whether you view that as worse than 200k civiilans and 4400 servicemembers killed in a war that was absolute BS.

The problem is a lot of people here view any criticism of anyone else as some sort of endorsement of Trump.
We didn't kill 200k civilians. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Straw man #8484. Nowhere did I say US troops killed 200K civilians.

I said they died because of a BS unnecessary war that we started.
You are attributing their deaths to the US are you not?

And it appears to be you who attempted to make the attribution to merely US troops.

Debunk your own strawman brehs

Daps

no, the problem is that the nation finds itself in an incredibly unique and unprecedented crisis, making the needless handwringing over what kamala does annoying and counterproductive.

these kind of conversations only benefit trump.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I don't view as one being worse because they are both entirely awful..... We got lucky that January 6th's outcome was light in comparison but what do you think would have happened if they got their hands on Congress members? They were there to do harm. It would have been very ugly for that to happen here...

..and it was still ugly not just for what did transpire but also the fact that Trump isn't likely going to be held accountable for that day. Now a very dangerous precedent is set.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
GXDrRQEWQAAyOdA

:mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are attributing their deaths to the US are you not?

And it appears to be you who attempted to make the attribution to merely US troops.

Debunk your own strawman brehs

:childplease: I did nothing of the sort, you're just being hyper-defensive of your boy Dubya :pachaha:

I'm not saying the US killed them directly, I'm saying the US chose to start an unnecessary war that got them (and a lot of our troops) killed. Had Bush not started that war then they wouldn't have died, so in that sense their deaths are attributable to the US.

I don't view as one being worse because they are both entirely awful..... We got lucky that January 6th's outcome was light in comparison but what do you think would have happened if they got their hands on Congress members? They were there to do harm. It would have been very ugly for that to happen here...

..and it was still ugly not just for what did transpire but also the fact that Trump isn't likely going to be held accountable for that day. Now a very dangerous precedent is set.

I agree, what happened at the White House was ugly and could've been worse. And could set a terrible precedent.

But I just can't say that's worse than thousands of people unnecessarily having their lives ended :yeshrug: just my POV I guess