WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
"Establishment" is a dirty word in politics but in many ways Bush being an establishment guy is what made him less dangerous than Trump. Bush played the game, but at least there are some rules and formalities that came with it.
GEORGE W. BUSH AND HIS BROTHER STOLE THE 2000 ELECTION! YOU SAYING HE PLAYED THE GAME?!

FsLKGpNXsAQa-gh.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
We're comparing their administrations. I'm talking about reality, not hypotheticals. Like yeah, if Obama was Chinese maybe he'd have governed differently :heh:
Hypotheticals need to be included because administrations do not govern in a vacuum.

If you’re going to assert that Bush is a worse President than Trump then it’s a fair thought experiment to swap their administrations in their respective time periods. You don’t want to do that because it would be definitive that Trump is worse.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GEORGE W. BUSH AND HIS BROTHER STOLE THE 2000 ELECTION! YOU SAYING HE PLAYED THE GAME?!

FsLKGpNXsAQa-gh.jpg

He took action through the court. yes, that’s playing the game. Sadly.

Trump incited a bunch of yahoos to the go the Capitol building with guns and zip ties and we almost had a bloodbath and constitutional crisis on our hands. Because he’s too much of a baby to stomach a loss. He tried playing the game in court, lost so violence was the next step he took. Big difference

Nobody here likes Bush or is defending his policy. We just see Trump for what he is - an unhinged maniac who somehow snuck his way into US politics. He says the quiet party loudly and exceeds even wildest notion of acting beneath the office.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we factor into this that Trump legit wants to be a dictator and not ever give up power?

I feel like that’s kind of a big deal no?
no. maybe if he was 60, but this is ludicrous

his 4 years will be bad enough, dems should focus on that. theres no reason to fear a fat, obese, 82 year old donald trump trying to become dictator for life, at the end of his life :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can make the global argument, but my post was about what happened domestically.

Again, Bush admin legalzied spying on American citizens. The Cointelpro FBI scheme we all are disgusted by, Bush Admin legalized that shyt, and are doing it for regular people. The housing collapse? Under Bush. Privatization of public schools? Bush. Out of control military spending? It went brazy under Bush.

A large part of his re-election campaign was a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

His administration brought in Alito and Roberts.

It be that could people can’t remember what happened before 2016, weren’t aware of what happened before 2016 or have zero political education, but Bush should be publicly executed for what he did. Trump wishes he could have accomplished half of what Bush did.
I’m reading these posts minimizing the real harm of the Bush/Cheney years like :dahell:

These dudes must have been children during the Bush/Cheney administration. It still doesn’t excuse their ignorance, but that’s the only explanation I can think. Bush was worse in ever conceivable way.

Just on stealing elections alone, Bush/Cheney were worse.

Trump is the buffoonish and incompetent version of Bush and Cheney.