• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You said Biden lost Texas because of Houston

the election results show Houston (Harris County) had 66% turnout

To overcome Trump's 700k lead in Texas, Biden would have needed 100% turnout in Harris County with those additional 34% voting Democratic at an 87% rate

like I said, the math ain't mathing
Those are the only mail-in ballots he stated he threw out. How many other ballots did he throw out and didn’t admit to? Dude said Biden would have won, what else do you want?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, HL isn't what is used to be.

Even the mildest critique of a Dem tactic or policy and you're a Trump supporter/Hamas Supporter/contrarian/MAGA troll. Even if you've voted Dem your entire life and are advocating for them.
this forum has become The Coliseum. People here just react and don't like hearing anything against their team. They also refuse to think critically.

Lastly, this place is inundated with political optics talk and nothing else.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
this forum has become The Coliseum. People here just react and don't like hearing anything against their team. They also refuse to think critically.

Lastly, this place is inundated with political optics talk and nothing else.

Bold statement from your borderline retarded ass. How's brother Cornell's campaign doing clown :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Those are the only mail-in ballots he stated he threw out. How many other ballots did he throw out and didn’t admit to? Dude said Biden would have won, what else do you want?
For that to work... They have know what they are throwing out.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn polling is rough the last few days. 270 to win aggregate simulation, which had kamala as the favorite the last few weeks shows Trump as the favorite now.

These guys have as a reasonable a model as I've found so I find it pretty troubling. the fukk is going on??

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn polling is rough the last few days. 270 to win aggregate simulation, which had kamala as the favorite the last few weeks shows Trump as the favorite now.

These guys have as a reasonable a model as I've found so I find it pretty troubling. the fukk is going on??

Sad as it may be, Trump is very popular with certain demographics.

Plus Kamala has the disadvantage of being black and a woman. She was always the underdog.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Trump brand of freaks first went mainstream because of Sarah Palin. Bush/Cheney were terrible people but you have to at least give them credit for keeping the lunatics at arm's length and not embracing their anti-government bullshyt.
I think John Yoo is a lunatic. I think Donald Rumsfeld is a lunatic. I think Karl Rove is a lunatic. The Bush Administration was chock full of lunatics. They definitively embraced anti-government bullshyt with their rapid expansion of executive authority under the banner of the Imperial Presidency and circumvention of Congressional powers and authority. But I agree that Trump has also embraced the lunatics and anti-government philosophy.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All we reallly know is that it’s a very close race that will basically come down to PA

Checking every poll or aggregate polling ever single day is just gonna give people anxiety

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Maybe but the Trump freaks are more loud and obnoxious and in your face and worship this man
Agreed.
At least before Trump you could ignore talking politics now these people have made MAGA their whole identity
Talking politics is good and ignoring the political and ideological predilections of your fellow citizens is bad.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
What I want? Facts

otherwise you sound like Sidney Powell or Dinesh D'Souza