WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Florida Democrats tryna syphon $$$, evil stupid muthafukas.

Quit trying to make Florida a thing...

So are they supposed to do nothing instead? You can hate on Kamala for spending on money in FL, you can hate on the media for tryna make blue FL a thing, but hating on the most popular FL Dem for tryna drive enthusiasm in a state that needs a lot of work to even shyt back out is wild

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The attitude displayed by this twitter user is weird and pathetic. It's good that the candidate for President has released her policy positions. It was bad when she didn't. She obviously got bullied by the dreaded media into fulfilling this bare minimum campaign requirement. He even says "good stuff" and then immediately turns around and acts sassy to the media because she was being called out on not having it. Weirdo stan culture has completely infected politics and our entire culture.
You nitpick the weirdest shyt. Who gives a fukk what the user thinks...

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So are they supposed to do nothing instead? You can hate on Kamala for spending on money in FL, you can hate on the media for tryna make blue FL a thing, but hating on the most popular FL Dem for tryna drive enthusiasm in a state that needs a lot of work to even shyt back out is wild
I posted earlier... But I know Harris has more money than she needs. The problem isn't a money issue. It's time. She needs to keep campaigning hard in the battleground states and not waste a lot of time trying to flip it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The campaign is drowning in money. It’s only so many ads you can run in states like Georgia before you hit diminishing returns.

I don’t watch ad supported programming at my crib, but I was at my parents house and the number of ads being run by both sides was nauseating. I had to turn the TV off.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I see this thread is still literally still people who want the Democratic candidate to win but have critiques of certain campaign tactics versus people who think Democrats can do no wrong and spin any critique as helping Trump.

The funny part is these same debates are happening internally with the Democratic campaign. I’m about to take a page from trumac and just be done with HL. shyt is annoying to read. I feel like I’ve been reading the same posts for 5 months.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
By peaceful times I mean a time period of low volatility. I would say most volatility during Trumps administration was self inflicted.

I don’t think you’re fully appreciating how much of a cancer Trump is to America. Sure Bush was a failed President and his policy positions were horrible but I think he was a victim of a lot of bad luck. I don’t think he was more incompetent or insane than Trump.

Trump has created a post truth culture in America where the political parties can’t even agree on simple facts, he’s fostered a cult which constitutes at least 35% of America that truly believe that democrats are evil and are hellbent on destroying America. He’s essentially allowed the Russians to completely infiltrate and hijack the Republican Party. The cancer he has bestowed on America will outlive his political career and will create a reckoning that will probably make Jan 6th look like child’s play

Yes bush was horrible for the Middle East but Trumps impact domestically will be felt for the rest of our lives. He’s worse than Bush.
You can only say the time period Trump was inaugurated into was low volatility if you had Brunch Blinkers on. The late Obama years were fukking ass. Black Lives Matter protests were a pretty constant factor with Alton Sterling and Philando Castille being murdered and police being killed in retaliation, the deadliest mass shooting in history occurred months before Trump was inaugurated and was superseded months after he took office, ISIS was committing terrorist attacks, transgender rights was becoming a big cultural and political issue...to say nothing of the underlying, constant din of the post-globalization hollowing out of the middle class and industrial base...this was not a country at peace.

Trump was a reaction to the underlying conditions of American life and politics. There's this false mythology being promoted by anti-Trumpers that before Trump came America was some kumbaya city on a shining hill where Republicans and Democrats may have had their little differences but at the end of the day they all wanted what's best for the country and were all on the same team. It's a complete fallacy designed to launder the evil perpetrated by many of the people who are now being normalized. If Trump never ran in 2016 all the nutcases who love him wouldn't magically be good and normal. Trump didn't create the negative energy, he just channelled and exploited it. All that conspiratorial paranoid pizzagate Q-Anon shyt is as American as apple pie. Trump didn't turn these people, they were always pieces of shyt. He just gave them a vessel.

And to say Bush was a victim of bad luck is fukking insane to me. He was definitely more competent and probably just as insane. He wasn't just horrible for the Middle East, he was godawful domestically. Worse than Trump by far.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We already argued this hella times in this thread.

Trump is far worse than Bush. You can argue that Bush was corrupt and negligent but, he did not try to rip apart the country. At no point did Bush ever instruct people to storm the US Capitol. At no point did Bush tell people to not trust the government, the media or our elections. Bush assisted the Obama Administration when it was time to transfer power. Trump did everything he could to fukk up Biden's early days in office. Bush would have handled the Covid crisis better than Trump. Bush also is not a rapist and does not have 30+ felonies. Bush does not find his daughter sexually attractive. I don't remember Bush going on TV after multiple kids got mowed down and saying it was time to get over it. Trump is morally bankrupt in a way Bush never was.
...George W. Bush crashed the world's economy and started a completely bullshyt war that has lasted over two decades and killed 3.5 million people.

Daps
I posted earlier... But I know Harris has more money than she needs. The problem isn't a money issue. It's time. She needs to keep campaigning hard in the battleground states and not waste a lot of time trying to flip it.
Nikki is a FL Dem though, its not like shes a swing state Dem or a blue state Dem wasting time stumping around this state. Yall gotta see beyond this election too. If you use the surge of Kamala enthusiasm to get people out for the governor race in 2026 then you can start to fix the congressional districts and get more Dems in statewide office so that 2028 is actually competitve
The campaign is drowning in money. It’s only so many ads you can run in states like Georgia before you hit diminishing returns.

I don’t watch ad supported programming at my crib, but I was at my parents house and the number of ads being run by both sides was nauseating. I had to turn the TV off.
That wasnt me pocket watching for Kamala, that was me saying if you wanna be annoyed at Kamala then be annoyed at Kamala but FL Dems shouldn't be blamed for taking advantage of this time to mobilize more long term voters. So much of this country doesnt vote and reading through this thread as the race tightens up has me baffled. Dudes in here handwaving away the idea of bringing undecided/independent voters to the table because it takes extra effort to reason with the uninformed
if Nelson/Gillum lost in 2018, there is no way Kamala will win in 2024

they should rather invest in places like the Research Triangle or Grand Rapids than in Florida
Nelson/Gillum lost by 1% and less. Unlikely FL goes blue this cycle but there's a reason Georgia is competitive and Florida ain't and thats Abrams and her voter registration campaign she led. She lost both her races but now we have a shot in that state. Half this country doesnt vote and its a winning strategy to figure out why in each area even if you cant capitalize right away