WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would suggest yall stop engaging @the cac mamba

he’s an obvious MAGA-lite troll who likes to feign support of kamala so that he express insincere angst whenever the rare bad poll or story drops.

he’s white and, thus, neither truly understands nor cares about the threat trump poses to non-whites.

:francis:
that also means i know more about how white people think and vote, than you do :francis: hence my concern

and since you were a pro trump, "don't vote", both-sideser until a month or two ago, i'll take your criticism with a grain of salt :mjlol:

Daps
:why: have you people just memory-holed the entire Bush years? You're trying to compare Trump's covid response to the War on Terror?? Bush crashed the entire global economy, you want to compare people wearing masks to the fukking housing crisis?

The Bush Administration started the longest war in American history on completely bullshyt pretenses, completely destabilizing the entire region and directly and indirectly leading to 3.5 millions deaths and trillions of dollars wasted, enacted the worst domestic breach of civil liberties with the Patriot Act, instantiated a regime of illegal torture, and this is just the tip of that demon's iceberg, what the fukk did Trump do that was "way way worse" than that??

Blaming Trump for COVID is completely idiotic, he didn't invent it, it was an international phenomenon started in China. Every country had hour long grocery store lines. You think if Hillary won there would be no long lines? :mjlol: Trump's mismanagement was primarily in the area of making mask-wearing a culture war issue, his Administration's handling of the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed was one of the only good things they did.

In terms of who was worse, Bush clears Trump and it's not even close. Like what the fukk are y'all even talking about??
trump gutted the pandemic protocols obama had established, measures that would have given an early response to the virus and prevented its rapid spread.

this kind of ignorance makes it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
anyone who is “undecided” at this point, knowing what is at stake if kamala loses, has already made the decision that a fascist future is fine.

i don’t worry about “undecideds.”

:unimpressed:
Kamala is actually being smart politically and those on the left parroting right wing talking points are being useful idiots.

Kamala has to balance an electoral coalition that has a range of dikk Cheney to Bernie Sanders. Any concrete policy position she puts forth is going to crack the coalition she needs to win because it’s going to piss off somebody. Trust that she’ll govern from the center left

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s just behavior and optics. Bush looked more like a serious president than Trump did. (Which is funny because Bush was made fun of for being unserious while in office)

In terms of nation and global damage, Bush is probably the worst president ever.
It's genuinely shocking seeing people literally doing the

$_57.JPG

meme

And Bush BARELY looked more Presidential, I'm old enough to remember dude getting fukking roasted every night for being an absolute buffoon. These people just have goldfish memories and can't see beyond their own noses. Anyone who says Trump was worse than Bush genuinely has zero political IQ.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

$_57.JPG

meme

And Bush BARELY looked more Presidential, I'm old enough to remember dude getting fukking roasted every night for being an absolute buffoon. These people just have goldfish memories and can't see beyond their own noses. Anyone who says Trump was worse than Bush genuinely has zero political IQ.
How was Trump better than Bush domestically?:mjpls:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@atrupar
Whether he ultimately gets 48 or 45 percent of the vote, Trump having this level of support is evidence of a profoundly sick society

2/11
@BettyBowers
It is very disconcerting to know you are surrounded by people who value anger and hatred over decency.

3/11
@based_biased
No, it's evidence that the true propagandists like yourself are failing.

4/11
@MichaelCassidy
Whether she ultimately gets 47 or 44 percent of the vote, Harris having this level of support is evidence of a profoundly sick society

5/11
@HarrisPeskin
Indeed. A lack of emphasis on civics in education.

6/11
@mikeysmom04
Propaganda, lies and disinformation is destroying this country. All funded by billionaire oligarchs. Frightening, especially living in a red state that foams at the mouth everyday at the idea of implementing project 2025.

7/11
@mazemoore
This post is everything that is currently wrong with politics.

8/11
@RWTNews
Brace yourself, you may have a breakdown when you see the percentage he actually gets.

9/11
@peggy_gabour
Polls smolls. NYT??? Lol.
I am ignoring SM doom/gloomers.
Stop being ridiculous. Move on.
Blue Ballot folks!!

10/11
@RussOnPolitics
There is something very rotten in the electorate. There has always been an ugly strain of politics in our society. Trump is what made it rise from the witch’s brew. Harris should be leading by 20 points. Close to half this country is ready to give up on the American experiment.

11/11
@WordswithSteph
The cult following of Donald Trump is deeply disturbing, and those who have committed to that cult are deeply disturbed.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GW8jLJ-XcAEgYO2.jpg

Daps

$_57.JPG

meme

do you honestly believe trump is intelligent enough to fly a plane?

yes or no.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

$_57.JPG

meme

I think people have goldfish memories and because Bush was smart enough to go away. He, Cheaney and the rest of that administration should have been publicly executed.

King Kreole

Daps
trump gutted the pandemic protocols obama had established, measures that would have given an early response to the virus and prevented its rapid spread.

this kind of ignorance makes it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

Give me a fukking break, yeah Obama's magic playbook that would have spared America from the pandemic :stopitslime:

Every country on the planet got smacked with COVID. A more competent Trump Administration definitely could have mitigated the negative effects, but to claim they could have prevented its spread is utter nonsense. And even if we're stupidly assigning Trump the blame for COVID, that's still not worse than the Bush Administration's evil fukkery.

Daps
Give me a fukking break, yeah Obama's magic playbook that would have spared America from the pandemic :stopitslime:

Every country on the planet got smacked with COVID. A more competent Trump Administration definitely could have mitigated the negative effects, but to claim they could have prevented its spread is utter nonsense. And even if we're stupidly assigning Trump the blame for COVID, that's still not worse than the Bush Administration's evil fukkery.
i never once said it would have spared america from the pandemic.

the protocols that obama established would have immediately alerted the proper channels, resulting in a much more proactive response to its spread.

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
How was Trump better than Bush domestically?:mjpls:
Are you serious? How much domestic blood and treasure did Bush spill to fulfill his daddy's failed goal of getting rid of Saddam Hussein?? How about some of the biggest breaches of domestic civil liberties in American history that came with the Patriot Act?? Do you remember the Great Recession?? How about Hurricane Katrina?? You want to compare these to, what, January 6th? :mjlol: You try to put the Trump Administration's evil up against the Bush Administration's evil and you're gonna get washed. Bush was by far the worse President by any conceivable metric.

King Kreole

Daps
I think people have goldfish memories and because Bush was smart enough to go away. He, Cheaney and the rest of that administration should have been publicly executed.
The fact they weren't is almost as big a mistake as Reconstruction. Now we have to see Michelle Obama loving up on this evil demon and people sanitizing his shyt as "well maybe he wasn't so bad, Trump is definitely worse :skip:"

I hate it here.