WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So why then is the election close or rather the polls.. Again, the polls always tighten as we near November. This isn't unusual. Also, it's a very divided country and Trump IS still very popular with a large segment of mostly... white people.

He's very unpopular with everyone else but his floor is probably 45% and his ceiling is probably around 47% .... which means that if he does reach 2020 level numbers then Kamala will have to reach somewhere near Biden 2020 numbers as well.

The battleground states will likely all be within a couple of percentage points. It's all about the Democrats and independents showing up. If they show, Kamala will win.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The enthusiasm and money she’s raised doesn’t happen with any other candidate, not even close
of course it does :mjlol:

the excitement was purely from biden being replaced with someone young. it was a monumental event. any remotely likeable democrat would have gotten the same reception

how does kamala go from 2% in the 2020 primary, to the only dem who would get people excited? that's nonsense :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
of course it does :mjlol:

the excitement was purely from biden being replaced with someone young. it was a monumental event. anyone would have gotten the same reception

False. Newly registered voters and first time donors tells the story.... but you are white so you don't understand what's going on in Philly and GA and other places..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. Newly registered voters and first time donors tells the story.... but you are white so you don't understand what's going on in Philly and GA and other places..
you're treating the general election like it's the democratic primary :yeshrug:it isn't

yes, those numbers are good. what do the overall demographics of this country look like?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
anyone who is “undecided” at this point, knowing what is at stake if kamala loses, has already made the decision that a fascist future is fine.

i don’t worry about “undecideds.”

:unimpressed:
Then you’re not worried about winning.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you're treating the general election like it's the democratic primary :yeshrug:it isn't

yes, those numbers are good. what do the overall demographics of this country look like?

So far everything we are seeing data wise says that enthusiasm is near 2020 levels.... if that holds, that's exactly what the Democrats need to win. Why aren't you seeing this?

It's fine to discuss polls, but they don't tell the story themselves. For instance, nobody believe Trump is actually winning the popular vote. You need to start looking at other data points.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far everything we are seeing data wise says that enthusiasm is near 2020 levels.... if that holds, that's exactly what the Democrats need to win. Why aren't you seeing this?

It's fine to discuss polls, but they don't tell the story themselves. For instance, nobody believe Trump is actually winning the popular vote. You need to start looking at other data points.
is it as easy for people to vote in 24, as it was in 20? i'm asking, i have no idea. i was under the impression dems lost some of the covid voting advantages they had

for the record, im not trying to doom and gloom :dead: i just cant lie to myself. it's still a fact that this country hasnt elected a woman yet

kamala can definitely put up 280, somehow

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is my one gripe about Kamala. For example, I want to know her stance on healthcare but she has been silent on the issue outside of the generic "affordable healthcare" platitude.

I hope that she at least supports a federal public option which is not even a "far-left" policy or anything (especially since she supported Medicare for All as a senator which is more "far-left"). I'm still voting for her obviously but it's disappointing. Hopefully, she reveals more policies soon :francis:
I doubt she does, now.

She vibesing on policy in order to not be pinned down.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Really? Explain please because both were bad but trumps was way worse.. you completely ignoring that covid response the the other economic shutdown… had this country literally on hours long lines food pantries

Don’t shyt here and fukkin lie you dikk head :scust:
:why: have you people just memory-holed the entire Bush years? You're trying to compare Trump's covid response to the War on Terror?? Bush crashed the entire global economy, you want to compare people wearing masks to the fukking housing crisis?

The Bush Administration started the longest war in American history on completely bullshyt pretenses, completely destabilizing the entire region and directly and indirectly leading to 3.5 millions deaths and trillions of dollars wasted, enacted the worst domestic breach of civil liberties with the Patriot Act, instantiated a regime of illegal torture, and this is just the tip of that demon's iceberg, what the fukk did Trump do that was "way way worse" than that??

Blaming Trump for COVID is completely idiotic, he didn't invent it, it was an international phenomenon started in China. Every country had hour long grocery store lines. You think if Hillary won there would be no long lines? :mjlol: Trump's mismanagement was primarily in the area of making mask-wearing a culture war issue, his Administration's handling of the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed was one of the only good things they did.

In terms of who was worse, Bush clears Trump and it's not even close. Like what the fukk are y'all even talking about??

Daps
i would suggest yall stop engaging @the cac mamba

he’s an obvious MAGA-lite troll who likes to feign support of kamala so that he can express insincere angst whenever the rare bad poll or story drops.

he’s white and, thus, neither truly understands nor cares about the threat trump poses to non-whites.

:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:why: have you people just memory-holed the entire Bush years? You're trying to compare Trump's covid response to the War on Terror?? Bush crashed the entire global economy, you want to compare people wearing masks to the fukking housing crisis?

The Bush Administration started the longest war in American history on completely bullshyt pretenses, completely destabilizing the entire region and directly and indirectly leading to 3.5 millions deaths and trillions of dollars wasted, enacted the worst domestic breach of civil liberties with the Patriot Act, instantiated a regime of illegal torture, and this is just the tip of that demon's iceberg, what the fukk did Trump do that was "way way worse" than that??

Blaming Trump for COVID is completely idiotic, he didn't invent it, it was an international phenomenon started in China. Every country had hour long grocery store lines. You think if Hillary won there would be no long lines? :mjlol: Trump's mismanagement was primarily in the area of making mask-wearing a culture war issue, his Administration's handling of the vaccine with Operation Warp Speed was one of the only good things they did.

In terms of who was worse, Bush clears Trump and it's not even close. Like what the fukk are y'all even talking about??
It’s just behavior and optics. Bush looked more like a serious president than Trump did. (Which is funny because Bush was made fun of for being unserious while in office)

In terms of nation and global damage, Bush is probably the worst president ever.