WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
:dahell: what? of course not. what the hell does that have to do with correctly assessing the evil the Bush Administration brought to this country and the world?
i was under the impression you were saying bush and trump were of a similar intelligence. trump is very clearly not as smart as bush.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The thing with the Bush family is they are the "old type of Republican" that Democrats liked to sit around and have beers with. "I disagree with him on policy but he's a good man..." which was always bullshyt but that's politics.

How many times did we have to hear that? Because they were all part of the same club. That's not me saying "both sides are the same" because on policy positions they were/are not the same but they always ran in the same circles.

Democrats and Republicans still run in the same circles but these days there's more open and visible hatred between the louder voices of both parties.

They view Bush's foreign policy as "mistakes" more than war crimes. I don't agree with them. Bush is a war criminal.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Are you serious? How much domestic blood and treasure did Bush spill to fulfill his daddy's failed goal of getting rid of Saddam Hussein?? How about some of the biggest breaches of domestic civil liberties in American history that came with the Patriot Act?? Do you remember the Great Recession?? How about Hurricane Katrina?? You want to compare these to, what, January 6th? :mjlol: You try to put the Trump Administration's evil up against the Bush Administration's evil and you're gonna get washed. Bush was by far the worse President by any conceivable metric.
I wasn’t implying you’re wrong but I wanted to see your reasoning. Trump was blessed with a peaceful time and he was able to coast from the Obama years. The only challenge he faced was COVID and he colossally failed at it. He claimed it was a democratic hoax and downplayed it which lead to thousands of unnecessary deaths domestically and probably millions worldwide.

Say what you want about bush but he is an institutionalist and not a fascist. Granted his policy positions were horrible but he was willing to relinquish power when his party lost.

What would Trump have done if he was President and faced 9/11, the Great Recession and Hurricane Katrina would he have handled it better? fukk no. Would bush have handled Covid better? Yes he would have

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People who give Trump a pass for COVID are lost on me. He is on audio recordings saying that he understands how serious the situation is and what the effects could be and then in public doing a complete 180 and saying it's a hoax, it's not that bad, it'll be gone in a week, Democrats don't like that the Dow Jones is up, Democrats want to police your every move, etc.. etc.. etc...

I'm not even going to get all the way into it. If you are giving Trump a pass for how he handled COVID... u are part of the problem

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
she needs a piece of content dropping ever 48 hours. 10-15 mins.

This is a dumb fukking take. She's been doing several rallies a week in key battleground states and she's also been prepping for the debate. Did you not hear her speak to the media briefly when she was at a shop? She said "I've been prepping, this is one of the first times I've gone out all week."

The debate is going to have millions of eyes on her. It's an important piece to her path.

Following the debate, she can do more interviews/podcasts or some YouTube channel that Patel thinks is important..

Daps

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This is a dumb fukking take. She's been doing several rallies a week in key battleground states and she's also been prepping for the debate. Did you not hear her speak to the media briefly when she was at a shop? She said "I've been prepping, this is one of the first times I've gone out all week."

The debate is going to have millions of eyes on her. It's an important piece to her path.

Following the debate, she can do more interviews/podcasts or some YouTube channel that Patel thinks is important..
But n-gga's want the interview now :mjcry: